Chapter 9: The Hybrid

Season 3 Episode 2

Smoky Mountains, Tennessee

"Nik can you carry me I don't want to walk up the hill?" I whine as we are staring our climb with me in heels.

"Hop on love." Nik says before crouching down waiting for me to get on his back."

"Thank you," I whisper to Nik's ear before starting to kiss his neck.

"Is Ray getting heavy?" Nik asks Stefan who is walking up the hill with Ray a werewolf on his back.

"I'm fine," Stefan grumbles as I start to fall asleep on Nik's back while my lips are still on Nik's neck.

"Were here," Nik says while I just pass out.

"Nik what's happening?" I ask as I see all the werewolves are now bleeding through their eyes.

"It's not working. I was supposed to be able to make Hybrids why isn't' this working?" Nik yells.

"Babe maybe we should go visit your witch?" I ask Klaus.

"That seems like a good idea," Nik says.

"But can we do that in like a day or two I kind of want to stay in a hotel tonight?" I ask.

"Sure let's go to a hotel," Nik says before he starts walking towards the car.

"Come on Stefan let's go," I say as I follow Nik.

"Can I talk to you for a moment please?" Stefan says.

"What?" I ask.

"Damon, when I went to go see him tell him to stop following me." Stefan starts.

"Yeah, what about it Stefan?" I ask.

"He wanted me to tell you that he wants to talk to you and that he loves you," Stefan says before walking towards Klaus.

Phone call...

D- Hello?

A- Hey, big bro

D- Were are you?

A-Listen I just wanted to tell you that I'm okay. I need you to stop trying to find us okay?

D- Please I  just need to see you.

A-Damon I love you so much but right now I need to be with Nik okay?

D-Just call me some more than, please? I miss hearing your voice.

A-I will but I got to go now bye I love you, big bro.

D- Love you too baby sis.

The phone call ends.

"Hey, Nik when we get to the hotel could we get two rooms? I ask.

"Why?" Nik asks.

"Well one for you and me...And one for Stefan so we can have some alone time. I ask.

"Sure," Nik mumbles before driving to a hotel.

In the hotel room...

"Nik, l love you so much," I say to him as we lay in bed.

"I love you too sweetheart," Nik mumbles into my hair.

"Nik, you remember when I told you that when I was human I had a child out of wedlock? I ask.

"Of course, but the baby died," Nik says.

"I think he is alive" I mumble.

"What do you mean?" Nik asks.

"His supposed death was that he was playing and he was in the kitchen and he took a knife and he fell on it. I say.

"Yeah I know what about it?" Nik asks.

"YOu know how I believe it was my father that killed him. I say.

"Well of course," Nik says.

"What if my father faked his death and he is out there," I say.

"Sweetheart, what's going on?" Nik asks.

"I am hearing this voice inside my head and it's his voice and it's telling me to find him." I cry.

"When we go visit the witch tomorrow we will see if she knows anything about it okay?" Nik asks.

"Okay, I mumble as I lay on his chest."

"Baby go to bed your tired," Nik mumbles before pulling me on top of him so my face is in his neck and fall asleep.

"I love you," I mumble.

"Love you too darling," Nik mumbles before we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another chapter done

Comment and Vote

See you next chapter