Chapter 3:Katerina

Season 2 Episode 9

"What are you still doing here?" Elijah asked.

"Well, I couldn't leave my brother in law all by himself now could I?"I ask him.

"What do you want Alexandria? You have only stayed because you want something." Elijah says.

"The only person who knows that I know you is Damon. I have a feeling you are going to be getting Elena so don't tell anyone. Damon is the only one who knows and I would like it to be that way." I say to Elijah.

"Okay, I give you my word," Elijah says.

"Thank you. I have to go now, Damon is being overprotective." I say before leaving.

I start leaving and then run to the house. I walk in and I go up towards Damon's room, where he is having some Burbuan waiting for me.

"Hi," I say.

"Come here," Damon says opening his arms.

"I miss him." I cry in Damon's arms.

"I miss him to Alex. But I got you," Damon says as he holds me while I cry in his arms until I fall asleep.

"Morning," I say as I look up and see Damon.

"Come on we need to go downstairs," Damon says before bringing me downstairs.

"What are you three doing here?" I ask as I see Elena, Stefan, and Rose.

"Rose wants to talk," Stefan says as I sit down on one of the couches.

"Why?" I ask.

"We are dealing with a vampire named Klaus," Rose says.

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon says.

"Damon  I wouldn't go that far," I say to him smiling.

"He's one of the first vampires," Stefan says.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks.

"No, Elijah was the easter bunny compared to him," Rose says.

"You know that's really rude to Elijah he's very powerful. I say.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest. Stefan says.

"Wrong he is like the third oldest," I say as everyone in the room but Damon looks at me.

"How do you know that?" Stefan asks.

"None of your business Steffy," I say

"Wait so one of the oldest vampires is after me?" Elena asks.

"Yes, and he will do at nothing to kill you so have fun dying," I say as I'm starting to leave.

"Hey, you need to help," Stefan says.

"Umm no I don't I came here to kill Katherine that didn't go well so now I'm gonna go home. I say as I start to leave.

"Sis, come on we are going to have one of our talks," Damon says following me.

"Klaus is your husband right?" Damon asks when we are out of reach.

"Yeah," I say.

"Has he hurt you?" Damon asks.

"NO." I say.

"Hey, you are my sister and I don't want you hurt. Damon says.

"I love you," I say to Damon.

"And I love you," Damon says.

"Damon if you truly love me you would just let Elena go," I say.

"Why?" Damon asks.

"Klaus needs to break this curse so then we could finally be happy. I need Elena to die for my happiness Damon I know that sounds bad but Klaus has been wanting this for one thousand years. He deserves to break this curse. I say.

"I can't trust you with helping but I would never aband you," Damon says.

"Good," I say.

"Damon, Klaus isn't that bad you would like him," I say.

"We will see then," Damon says.

"Look how about you just do whatever today and I will do whatever today and I will be home later," I say.

"See you later sis," Damon says before going inside.

I grab my keys and leave heading to where Elijah is.

"Hello," I say.

"Alexandria, welcome," Elijah says.

"What's up?" I ask Elijah.

"I just need to know who's side are you on? Klaus? Or Elena's?" Elijah asks.

"Klaus always Klaus." I say.

"Okay." Elijah says.

"Look Lijah I'm gonna just go home and sleep all day I will see you soon," I say before leaving and going home to my bed ignoring everyone and just sleeping the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done

Comment, vote

See you next chapter