Chapter 23: Before Sunset

Season 3 Episode 21

"What's going on?" I ask as I see Nik and Rebekah talking.

"We are leaving town," Nik says.

"Yess, I will go tell Sebastian, I say before leaving the room to call him. "Nik he isn't answering remind me when we leave to get a witch to find him," I say to Nik as I come back into the room.

"Great," Nik says before kissing me and leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU DID WHAT?" I yelled on the phone.

"Okay love no need to scream," Nik says.

"You tried to kill Damon," I say.

"No I was just trying to get them out and if Damon got him it was an accident," NIk says.

"You son of a bitch," I say before hanging up on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look at this one big happy family," NIk says before I walk up to him and slap him.

"You son of a bitch," I say again and try to slap him again for him to catch my wrist.

"Now now love don't want to do something we will regret now will we?" Nik says.

"You tried to kill Damon," I yell at him.

"Sorry," Nik says smirking.

"Ugh," I yell before slapping him again.

"Okay that needs to stop now," Nik says.

"This is so funny," Stefan says as him and Damon are laughing.

"Shut up," Me and Nik yell.

"Drink this it binds us all together so when Jeremy heart stops you will have the power to defeat Alaric," Bonnie says before passing it to Damon than me than stefan and finally Nik.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shh it's okay," Nik says as we hold her to calm down.

"Go home do you understand and don't let anyone in," I say before letting her go.

"Thank you," She says before leaving Nik and I.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nik!!!," I yell as I see him on his back with the stake almost at his heart before Elena get's us out of here.

"I thought I was going to lose you baby," I say to Nik as I'm holding onto him crying into his chest as Elena is in the chair losing blood.

"I'm right here," Nik says before kissing me and holding me tight.

"I'm going upstairs," I say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on?" I scream as I see NIk descade.

"Alex," Stefan says.

"Nik!!! what did you do to him?" I scream as I run to NIk.

"NOOOO!!!," I scream before passing out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys another chapter done I got really emotional writing this.