Chapter 15: Our Town

Season 3 Episode 11

"Good morning," I say to Nik as I open my eyes and look up to see Nik staring at me. "Good morning love, how are you feeling?" Nik asks me as I sit up a little with Nik and rest my head on his shoulder. "I'm okay, that dream felt so real last night you know?" I ask Nik as I trace patterns on his bare chest. 

"When I got home last night you were still asleep, I didn't want to bother you," Nik says. "Well I'm sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night," I say to Nik as I continue to look at his chest and trace patterns on it.

"Love your son contacted you last night, that's important," Nik says to me smiling while I pull a fake smile. "Look I need to check up on how the rest of our house is doing why don't you go back to sleep for a few hours and I will wake you up. We can do whatever you would like when you wake," Nik says to me.

 "Okay," I say as I kiss Nik on the lips and lay back down trying to fall back asleep. "I will be downstairs if you need me," Nik says before tucking me in and kissing my head before closing the bedroom door after he left the room. 

"Hey," I say as I see Nik sitting on his chair with hybrids everywhere. "How was your sleep love? Nik asks me as I sit on Nik's lap. "Good I had tons of dreams about you," I say smirking as I lay my head on his shoulder. "And are you going to spread any details about the dream I was in with you?" Nik asks me. "Well of course not Nik I love seeing you squirm," I say to Nik smirking as I kiss him on the lips. 

"And I love watching you squirm underneath me in the bedroom," Nik whispers to my ear. "Dirty... Oh, I wanted to tell you that I am gonna go talk to Damon today," I say to Nik. "Ok, just text me when you are on your way home or if you want me to pick you up," Nik says before planting a kiss on my forehead and lips before I got off my lap and left the house.

"Hello Damon," I say as I enter the Salvatore house. "What are you doing here?" Damon asks me. "I wanted to talk to you D," I say looking down and back up to him. "What's wrong? Did Klaus do something? Do you want me to kick his ass?" Damon asks me. "No, it's not Klaus it's Sebastian," I say to Damon.

 "What about him?" Damon asks. "A friend of mine who was a witch she told me that he was alive well vampire. I also have been contacted by him twice," I say. "Why didn't you tell me?" Damon asks mad. "You were to busy protecting Elena and trying to kill my husband," I say to Damon as I cross my arms.

"Okay, look what did he say? Is he coming? What's going to happen?" Damon asks. "He says he's coming home when it's time," I say to Damon. "I would like to be notified when he comes home," Damon says.

 "Of course but you have to promise me you won't tell any of this to Stefan," I tell him. "Okay no problemo," Damon says. "Also not Elena, look I know you love her and all but I don't trust her and I don't want anyone to know about him," I say to Damon. "Of course," Damon says before kissing me on the head and hugging me tightly. 

"What's going on here?" Elena asks as she crosses her arms. "Um, none of your business that's what," I say to Elena as I walk past Damon and get myself a glass of bourbon. "Look I don't know what you want but I would like you to leave," Elena says as  I laugh in her face. "Sweetheart let me make this very clear... This is my house. You might have your name on the lease I can change that real fast. If anything you aren't welcome here. This is my house back the fuck off you bitch," I say to Elena.

"You are going to allow her to talk to me this way?" Elena asks Damon. "Of course he is because I'm the only sibling that he gets along with and you know what Elena? Damon loves me more than he will ever love you," I say before downing the drink and walking past her. "Then why did he help me try and kill Klaus?" Elena asks smirking. "Because you are a Petrova it's how you manipulate people to do what you want. Grow a pair and do it yourself not Bonnie or Caroline or Damon or Stefan. YOU do it your fuckin self you bitch," I say before leaving the house and coming home.

"Oh, honey I'm home!!" I yell to anyone inside the mansion. "Welcome back love," Nik says. "Hey, where are you going?" I ask as I see him dressed up in a nice vest. "There is a party at the mayor's house I must attend I want you home though," Nik says as he walks towards me kissing me in the head before leaving. "Love you too," I yell out as I start walking to my bedroom to watch some Netflix until Nik get's back.

"What are you all smiling about?" I ask Nik as I see him enter the bedroom. "Tyler bit Caroline," Nik says as he walks towards me. "You are going to fix it correctly?" I ask Nik. "Of course love I just wanted you to come with me," Nik says before pulling me to my feet and us going to the Forbes household.

"What are you doing here?" Matt asks us. "I'm here to help," Nik says as we look at Liz who is the Sheriff and her mother. "We need to be invited in," I say to Liz. "Come in," Liz says before Nik and I walk in and goes towards Caroline's room. "Are you here to kill me?" Caroline asks us. "You really think that low of me? On your birthday?" Nik asks Caroline as she thinks for a minute before saying "yes". 

"Well here is the cure," Nik says before biting his arm and feeding it to her. "Thank you," Caroline whispers before falling asleep. "Ready to go home?" I ask Nik. "Let's go, love," Nik says before we go to the car and go in and leave.

"Night Nik, I mutter to him as I fall asleep on him. "Night love, Nik says before kissing me on the head and pulling the blanket up before going to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters done in one day

Comment and Vote

See you next chapter