Chapter 19: All My Children

Season 3 Episode 15

"Mother, what is wrong with her?" I ask as we take Alex to our room with Sebastian."Niklaus I need you to calm down," Mother says. "How can I calm down when the love of my life could die and so could our baby?" I scream to mother. "Niklaus leave the room so I can help her," Mother says. "No, I'm not leaving her nor the baby," I say. "Klaus, come on let's see what your mother could do to help," Sebastian says.

"How many times do I have to tell you, people, I'm not leaving unless it's Alex kicking me out," I scream as I sit next to Alex holding her hand. "Fine, I'm going to go call Uncle Damon," Sebastian says. "Fine, go do that Sebastian," I say. "Niklaus, please leave," Mother says. "No, just help her," I say continuing to hold Alex's hand. "Brother, come downstairs," Elijah says. "NO," I say. "Fine," Elijah says before him, Finn, and Kol come out and drag me out of the room. "If anything happens to her or the baby I will blame it on all of you," I scream as we make it downstairs. "Niklaus just let mother help," Elijah says as he sits next to me. 

"I don't trust her," I say. "Well she's all we have unless you want to get Bonnie who hates you," Elijah says. "No matter what mother says I know she hates me for what I did to her," I say looking down.

"Niklaus, Sebastian," Mother says as she comes downstairs. "What's wrong with her? Is she okay? The baby?" I ask. "Niklaus the baby didn't make it, Alex is upstairs and is awake and is waiting for you," Mother says which makes me speed into our room to see Alex crying in our bed. "Alex," I say as I lay next to her holding her. "No matter what your mother says she is the one who killed our baby, not the witches," Alex whispers to me before passing out of exhaustion. "I will avenge our baby love no matter what," I say to a sleeping Alex.

"Good morning," I whisper to Nik. "Hey, good morning," Nik says. "How are you feeling?" Nik asks me. "I want our baby, Nik," I cry out. "I'm so sorry I will not let that bitch hurt you ever again understand?" Nik asks. "We need to make a plan and kill the bitch once in for all," I say. "Anything for you my beautiful queen," Nik says. "I love you," I say. "And I you," Nik replies. "Can we go downstairs?" I ask. "You sure?" Nik asks. "Yeah," I say before walking downstairs and sitting down on a chair with Nik as he starts drawling. 

"There's our girl," Kol says as Rebekah finally comes home. "Get out of my way Kol," Bekah says as I put my head on Nik's shoulder. "Out all night what a scandal I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt was it?" Kol says as Nik looks up. "If you don't shut your mouth the next thing that comes out will be your teeth," Bekah says. 

"What happened to Alex?" Bekah asks. "It was a long night," Elijah says. "What happened?" Bekah asks. "Our mother decided to kill our baby," Nik says as we get up and leave the three siblings alone. "What did I miss?" Bekah asks. "Niklaus and Alexandria believe that it was mother who killed their baby and not the witches," Elijah says. "Mother wouldn't do that," Bekah says. "Well, that is what Alexandria believes she said she heard her chanting of a killing spell which was she believes meant for both but it just happened to the baby," Elijah says. "All Alexandria ever wanted was a baby with Nik," Bekah says. "I know," Elijah says. 

"Hello Damon," I say as Nik and I enter the room to see him and Stefan. "What are you doing here?" Damon asks. "I need to talk to you," I say as I make sure Stefan leaves so he can't hear us. "What is it? You look like shit," Damon says. "Yeah, well when your mother in law kills your baby you kind of have a right to look like shit," I say to Damon. "What?" Damon asks. "Oh, yeah forgot to tell you, Nik got me pregnant no idea how and Ester killed our baby fun right?" I say to Damon. "I'm so sorry," Damon says before pulling me in a hug. "We came here to ask you if you know anything about my mother trying to do anything?" Nik asks. "Your mother is planning on killing you," Damon says. "How?" Nik asks. "You and your siblings our connected if one dies all die," Damon says.