Chapter 22: Do Not Go Gentle

Season 3 Episode 20

Dear Diaries,

            I am so bored right now so that's why I'm writing to you today. Nik is painting in front of me not that I mind tho cause he has a great ass but I wish that we could be happy and have our baby but I guess after all Nik and I have done we don't deserve happiness. Yet I have my son Sebastian here with us. Now Rebekah is here so I better put you away and see what she wants.

                                                                                                                 ASM

"What took you so long?" Nik asks without looking away from the painting.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. Luckily I am quite the charmer," Rebekah says.

"That's it? Nik asks.

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?" Rebekah asks before Nik throws it in the fire. "Well, that's that then," she says.

"Pack your bags we're leaving," Nik says.

"Today? Rebekahs asks.

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppleganger and be off by sunset," Nik says.

"But tonight is the decade's dance," Rebekah says.

"So?" Nik asks.

"Well Nik she is head of the committee so we should go and support her," I say before getting up and rapping my arms around Nik's middle.

"Im not going to any dance, Alexandria," Nik says.

"But I'm going and you said you would do anything to make me happy and it would make me really happy for us to go," I say to Nik.

"FIne," Nik says

"Yay," I say before kissing Nik on the lips and walking away with rebekah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's leave Nik she isn't here," I say before Nik and I start to leave and he calls Rebekah,"

"What the hell is this?" Nik asks as we salt around the border.

"Your mother is back," Stefan says.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What's taking so long?" Nik asks as I sit next to Damon resting my head on his shoulder as Nik complains to Bonnie.

"Yeah seriously cause I have to go kill Ester," I say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here Jermey's blood," Damon says as Nik and I follow him,.

"Do you guys have to be here lurking?" Bonnie asks.

"Yes, now just find them," I say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nik are you alright?" I ask as we are getting ready for bed after this long day.

"Yeah I'm fine," Nik says.

"Baby your muscles are so tense go lay on your stomach and let me get these nots out," I say before Nik takes off his shirt and lays down on his stomach as I massage his back.

"Thank you," Nik says.

"You don't have to thank me baby I love taking care of you," I say before Nik uses his vampire speed and puts me under him.

"Quick question were is Sebastian?" Nik asks.

"Oh I actual don't know," I say.

"We will  call him tomorrow then,"Nik says before kissing my neck.

"Yeah tomorrow," I say before we you know do it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys another chapter done this was a little bit longer will try and get a few more done today and maybe before my procedure tomorrow.