-15 I'm an Innocent Girl Thrown Into a Boarding School for Badass Boys. Great...

As I stepped forward, my foot landed on nothing. I began my descent. The end was coming. If this worked, everything would go away. At least, that's what I thought.

Until a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the roof.

Suddenly, I was slammed into someone's chest. Someone held me tight, stroking my hair gently. It didn't matter who it was. I clutched a piece of the person's plaid shirt and soaked the fabric with tears.

"It's okay, Drew," a familiar voice said. Glancing up, my eyes saw Zane guarding me from the stares of the by-standers.

"No, Zane, it's not," I replied. He took a step back, keeping a tight grip on my hand. Noah and Adam came into view, panting heavily as they neared the two of us. Breathing deeply, I told them everything. Yes, everything. Every note, every threat, every cut, every suicidal urge. Everything I've kept bottled up inside for the past month. I don't know why I told them. All those secrets; I had kept them secrets for a reason: Frank. It was a mystery to me as to why I confessed. But I have a theory: it had been so hard to keep that classified information from my best friends. They did want to help me. They didn't care whether or not I was insane. They just wanted me. Maybe knowing this led it all to just...flow out.

*********

Once I had finished explaining, the three boys stayed silent for a moment. I stood there awkwardly, waiting for them to say something.

Adam pressed his fingers to his temples. Noah ran his fingers through his hair. Zane's jaw clenched as his fists did the same. It was obvious that it was hardest for him to not lash out at something.

"We had no idea," Adam whispered.

"How could we have known?" Noah muttered.

"Exactly," Zane said. He glanced at me, his eyes locking with mine. "You should have told us."

"I couldn't."

Suddenly, a pair of strong hands rested on my shoulders. Zane leveled his eyes to my height. "What do you mean, you couldn't?" he asked. The way he looked at me put me at a loss for words for a moment. Wait, what?

Damnit. I wasn't going to get out of this easily. "You heard me. Frank was going to hurt you if I said anything."

"That's Frank. He's all talk when he's really just a load of crap," Noah snickered. Adam and Zane shot him a glare, causing him to hold up his hands in surrender.

"Drew, come on, you have more confidence in us than that, don't you?" said Adam. Pausing for a moment, adding slight humor to the serious situation, I nodded. "So why couldn't you tell us?"

This one took me a long time to answer. "I don't know," I finally mumbled. That was the truth. I don't know why I didn't tell them. I don't know why I decided to hurt myself. I seriously have no clue.

"Oh, but I do," a voice said behind my friends. As the figure revealed himself, the four of us gasped simultaneously.

Was he listening the entire time?