-21 I'm an Innocent Girl Thrown Into a Boarding School for Badass Boys. Great...

I've been going through a bit of writer's block for the past few months...but I'm trying to update.

Anyway, it's still hard to write this part of the story. There's a certain part that I really want to get to, but I don't want to just jump to it. Fillers can sometimes be annoying, but they're still necessary. Grr...

And now...ON TO THE STORY!!

____________________________________________________________________________

It was another one of those days. You know that day when you just don't pay attention to anything going on around you? You know when you're just spending the entire day trying to fit together the pieces of a puzzle just because you're so bored? Yeah, that was what my day had become.

It was my last day in Isolation. Ana felt that I didn't have to have a therapy session on that day. While I was relieved that I wasn't going to be subjected to the obligation of pouring out my heart and soul, I was insanely bored. Ha ha, nice choice of words.

I sat with my white-clothed back up against the steel wall. My arms were crossed in front of me and my legs were flat on my bed. If anyone happened to walk past my cell, they would've seen me with dark, furrowed eyebrows and cold, hard, troubled hazel eyes. My jawline was prominent from my jaw being clenched.

What was I thinking about? Zane. Not just random Zane thoughts - although those would be much better to have. I was thinking about what he could have done. What did he do to get sent to this school? And why couldn't he tell me? Noah and Adam were able to confess to me their crime in a matter of minutes! Hell, I got Adam to confide that he's transgender, and I still don't know Zane's crime.

Then again, I really don't know anything about him. Where is he from? When is his birthday? When was he admitted here? How well did he do at school? Does he have a close relationship with his parents?

If I knew those things, my original question would have been a lot easier to answer.

But, yeah. That's how I spent my day. I was searching my brain for facts that it had never contained.

I stared at the wall on the opposite side of the room. Some would call it staring off into space. My eyes weren't exactly focused on one place. But that was the general direction of my sight.

I thought that I loved Zane. Part of it was because he said it to me, and it made me think that I felt the same. But there was something wrong here. He knew, essentially, every aspect of my life. What did I know about him? 

His name was Zane.

He was my roommate.

He was sixteen years old. However, for all I knew, he could have turned seventeen since the day I met him.

He was in all of my classes.

His friends here were Noah, Adam and me.

His enemies here were Frank, Blade and Axel.

Other than that, I knew nothing. I'm rambling here... Overall, I needed to learn about him more. I needed to know why he was here. I needed to know why he couldn't confess anything to me worth shit.

Did he not trust me?

That was understandable. I didn't keep many - if any at all - secrets from my friends. I was an emotional wreck. Why would he think of me as trustworthy?

Then again, Adam trusted me enough. Granted, I walked in on him while he was getting ready one day... But he still believed that I could handle his secret.

"Damn. I really need to stop hanging around boys," I mutter to myself. Boy drama is a bitch.

______________________________________________________________________________

I do too much stuff. I have almost 10 stories that I'm writing (at once) and at least two that I plan to write in the future. Adding to that, I've had a Youtube channel for a few months. I'm starting to put cover videos on there, so that's even more work. Plus, I can't forget about school and sports!

Ha, that must be why I'm so lazy with almost everything else.