-24 I'm an Innocent Girl Thrown Into a Boarding School for Badass Boys. Great...

...I actually was thinking about not updating this. As I've told some people, I still have a story to update that I haven't updated since March. It's a fanfiction, but it's a really hard one to write 'cause I don't like writing it anymore. But I can't delete it because...I don't have a lot of stories on that site.

Also, I've been really, really (bitchily) sick since Friday (even though I puked Thursday). I had a school trip from Wed. to Fri. (so yeah, I threw up during the trip). I still have softball. I'm always tired. I'm starting to get depressed and feeling like crap about a lot of things I do. Among those things...I just can't think of how to write it. So this will probably be one of those damn short chapters I keep posting.

Okay, lemme explain that. I know what I want to write - I just don't know how to say it.

Sorry.

And now...on to the story.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Later that night, Zane still hadn't returned to our dorm yet. I felt a pang of regret. Had I been too harsh on him? I hope not. I didn't want to be. As much as he was a part of the reason my life had become a partial hell, he was a part of the reason my life wasn't over.

I lay on top of my dark orange comfortor, my black hair spread all over the aqua pillow. My eyes wandered over to the black alarm placed exactly halfway between my bed and Zane's black, red and red-orange colored bed. The dark purple numbers read 9:47. If he wants to be back before curfew, he sure as hell better start coming back right now.

I felt annoyed that I would have to come up with an excuse when Mr. Harrison comes and Zane's not here. But at the same time, I was pretty damn worried. I mean...

Was he still in front of the Isolation door? Was he with Mr. Harrison? Was he with Noah and Adam? Was he wandering in the dark?

Then a horrible thought entered my head. No one had informed me whether or not Frank had been apprehended yet. Not only that, but Blade and Axel had been due to be released a few days before I had.

Jolting up in my bed as if ice water had been poured down my dark grey tanktop, I bounced off of my bed. Landing on the carpet with a thump, I gave my head a moment to stop spinning. Then I raced to the door and yanked it open. I leaped across the hallway and banged on Noah and Adam's door - loudly, I might add. Instantly, Noah opened it, looking pissed until he saw me.

"You got let out today! Damnit, I forgot!" he exclaimed, giving me a pat on the head. Hearing his roomates proclamation, Adam sprinted to his side and gave me a bear hug.

"Stop it!" I screamed, pushing him away. "Have you guys seen Zane?"

A look of confusion crossed the faces of both boys. "Wasn't he supposed to get you?" Adam asked.

"He did. But..." Did they know what he had done? They must have, since they practically spilled the entire fifteen-pound barrel of beans the day I got here. "He told me what he did to get here, among other things. We kind of had a fight."

"And he hasn't come back," both of them understood. I nodded, my eyebrows high on my pale forehead.

"Well, maybe --" began Noah.

"Keep in mind, Frank and his bitches are out," I reminded them. Their eyes widened.

"Then what the hell are we standing here for?" said Noah worriedly.

The three of us started down the hallway, calling out Zane's name, pounding on the floor and ignoring all the stares from our fellow students.

Even when the headmaster exited his office and took notice of our sprinting, we just kept on sprinting. We didn't stop. Everything we passed by became a blur, which probably wasn't a good sign as far as our searching strategies stood.

Eventually, we broke through the front door of the school.

"Zane! Where are you?" I called at the top of my lungs. I could feel my voice raising numerous octaves. My throat burned from all the yelling and the running.

But then I saw that guitar necklace. The silver, thin chain with a black acoustic guitar pendant.

_________________________________________________________________________________

That was SO not what I planned on writing. Sorry for the crappy, short-ass chapter, by the way. (see what I mean about "feeling like crap about a lot of things I do"?)

R/R/KR!