-7- I'm an Innocent Girl Thrown Into a Boarding School for Badass Boys. Great...

The first few days were simple. Then came a week. In no time, I had been at the boarding school for almost a month! It surprised me that I had made it that long without going mad from the fact that I wasn't supposed to be there.

Zane still refused to tell me what he had done to get sent here. He rebuffed every one of my endeavors to derive an explanation from him. After a while, I just gave up. If he didn't want to tell me, then whatever.

Adam, Noah, Zane and I became best friends anyway. In a way, they became my bodyguards as well. Blade and Axel must have told Frank about me, because whenever I saw them after that first day, there were three boys that were staring at me...Well, not really me - they stared at my body. Whenever our group neared them, my friends directed me in the opposite direction.

Then came the news.

One day, I was walking from the cafe to my dorm. I heard what sounded like a girl grunting and heavy breathing coming from Adam and Noah's room. Being the curious person I am, I knocked on the door. Suddenly, I heard Adam's voice.

"Who's there?" Adam questioned, alarmed.

"It's just me; Drew," I replied. The door opened, but only a little. His head poked through the small space. His expression told me that he really didn't want me there. However, Adam looked pretty upset by something. That made me want to come in even more.  "Is it okay if I come in?"

He shook his head. "I'm busy."

"All right," I said. "But what was that noise I just heard? Is there a girl in there with you or something?" Adam's eyes widened, and he attempted to slam the door shut, but I shoved it open. When I entered the room, I was astonished by what I saw.

Adam had wrapped some kind of bandage around his chest a few times. There were two bumps where breasts would be. Wait a minute...He was too thin to have those.

"Uh, what is---" I felt a hand clasp over my mouth. Adam glanced around to see if anyone is near. After a few seconds, he released me. Adam stared down at the floor for a few moments in silence.

Finally, he spoke. "You caught me," he said.

"Huh?"

"You caught me! I'm a boy in a girl's body, all right?" My jaw dropped.

"You're..." I searched my brain for the word. "Adam, you're a transgender---"

"Yeah. Female to male transgender," Adam cut in. Talk about awkward. So, Adam had a boy's brain...but his body was female... That explains why his voice was so feminine. "Do you hate me now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Hell no!"

"You won't tell anyone, right?"

"It's not my secret to tell," I said. We smiled for a second. Now we both had a secret that we've confided in each other. Adam knew about why I actually chose to come to this school. I know about Adam's...situation.