-10 I'm an Innocent Girl Thrown Into a Boarding School for Badass Boys. Great...

I could feel Zane's thick suspicion in the air when morning arrived. As I opened my eyes, he stood right next to my bed, peering down at my formerly sleeping body. This shocked me. I jerked up and backed against the wall, my eyes timid.

"See? You haven't done that to me at all - even when you first got here. Something happened to you last night; I know it. Tell me," Zane persisted.

"No," I refused with a shaky voice.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the floor. At first, I feared he would do the same Frank and his friends did - rape me. But when Zane pressed the knife to my throat, I knew he wasn't going to. This side of Zane still scared me.

"Tell me now, Drew. Or I'll do the same I did to the others." The others? My eyebrows scrunched in confusion. At my wondering expression, he pressed his arm into my stomach, making it harder to breathe. Even with my life on the line, I remained silent.

They promised. Frank, Axel, and Blade. They swore that if I told anyone, they would hurt me more - or they would harm my friends. I couldn't deal with that if it happened.

"Drop it. Please," I pleaded. He didn't oblige. In fact, he pressed against my stomach harder. He still pressed the knife to my throat.

So, Zane would attempt to kill me just to get this secret out of me? Not now, he wouldn't.

I banged my head against his. He rolled onto the ground next to me, allowing me to stand.

"You shouldn't be here," Zane mumbled. "You're too innocent."

"You just figured that out?" I spat at him. "Maybe that's why I was late last night." Tears of anger collected at the corners of my eyes.

Zane just stared as the information traveled into his mind. "What...?" If he couldn't figure it out...

"Just forget it!" I shouted, grabbing my uniform and shutting myself in the bathroom. As I pulled the clothes in, water ran down my cheeks without a sound. No crying. No nothing. Just tears.

I couldn't trust him. If he tried to hurt me in order to get me to tell him, than screw it. He won't get it from me.

Who could I trust?

Adam and I shared secrets with each other. Surely, he could handle it. I hoped he could, anyway. We were close enough that he was the best friend I'd never had until I came here. He was the person I confided in about everything.

But what about Noah? Well, he lived in the same room as Adam, so he would find out sooner or later. He was still one of my best friends.

Without so much as a goodbye, I walked out of the dorm, slamming the door behind me. At the same time, Adam and Noah walked out across the hall.

I gestured to them to get back in their room. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Axel standing there. Glancing back at my dorm, I walked into the two boys' dorm.

"What's going on?" Adam asked in a worried tone as the three of us stood in the middle of the room.

I took a deep breath and explained the events that unfolded the night before.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"What?!" Noah and Adam exclaimed after I finished. Slowly and slightly, I nodded.

"That's why I was late," I whispered.

"They did that to you?" Noah said through gritted teeth.

"I just said that," I replied. Adam placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. Noah joined in as well.

We stayed silent for a minute before they spoke.

They stepped away from me and toward the door. "Let's get those assholes," the two said in unison.

Vigorously, I shook my head. "You can't!" I protested.

"Drew, they raped you. What do you expect us to do?" Noah replied. Again, I shook my head. They said that they would hurt my friends. How could I let that happen? I wanted Noah and Adam to beat their asses, of course. But not when it means they could get hurt.

"Wait," Adam muttered. He ran his fingers through his blond hair. "Did you tell Zane?"

"No," I answered. "He almost killed me to tell him."

Noah slapped his palm against his forehead. "Not again! He said he was done with the anger issues!" He and Adam shook their heads, seemingly in disappointment.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked. Suddenly, the door opened behind Noah and Adam.

"I think I can answer that," Zane said coldly as he entered the room. He left the door open behind him. Since it was early, no one would be outside their dorms. "Do you want to know what I did, Drew?"

"Were you eavesdropping?" I glared.

"Yes," he answered. "I know now." The way he said that gave him a creepy sense.

"Too bad you had to practically threaten my life to find out," I snarled.

Zane rolled his eyes. "Do you want to know what I did or not?"

Before I could answer, Axel and Blade appeared behind him as if by magic. My eyes widened. Zane glanced behind him.

"We warned you, Drew," Blade said. Two pairs of hands grabbed Zane's waist and arms.

Noah, Adam, and I reached out our hands to take his. Zane attempted to grip mine, but he narrowly missed.

As they made off with him, Frank walked by with a knowing expression on his face. I could hear Zane's screams down the hall. The three of us ran out of the dorm. Where was Mr. Harrison when we actually needed him?

"Zane!" we shouted. We were answered with cackling, combined with muffled shouts. Anger swelled inside me once again.

Fuck getting out here.

Fuck Blade.

Fuck Axel.

Fuck Frank.

I was going to help Zane, the boy that I just hated just a few moments ago. As I started to storm off, I felt two hands on my arms.

"Wait, Drew," Adam whispered. In response, I swirled around to face him. "It's too dangerous."

Oh, I forgot one. "Fuck it being dangerous!" I swore. Adam and Noah flinched at my tone. "Zane needs our help. He'll get hurt."

"But didn't he just try and hurt you?" Noah said.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Last night, when those three were...doing that to me, they said that they would hurt one of you if I told any of you."

"Then why did you tell us?" Noah asked.

I flung my arms in the air. "I don't know!" Breathing heavily, I calmed down. "I don't know," I breathed. "But it doesn't change the fact that I let them take him."

"And what's going on here?" Mr. Harrison said behind me. Slowly, I turned to face him.

I could hear Noah's voice, along with Adam's, explaining the past events to the headmaster. When he looked at me for confirmation, I couldn't speak. The stress was becoming too much.

Glancing at Noah and Adam, I gave them a pleading look. Confirming their story with a nod, I brushed past Mr. Harrison and sprinted down the hall in the direction of Zane.