A Christmas wish

Damien

Christmas arrived, and I put the finishing touches on Belle's gift. I planned something amazing for her, and I wanted everyone to share it.

Our family and friends arrived as we greeted everyone. Tessa, Tommy, Flora, Christopher, and Charles arrived. Tommy brought Simba. It wouldn't be Christmas without the people who shared a house with me when I was a beast. They became family to me.

Cedric put on music, and Dad changed it. They argued like they did every holiday growing up. Mom grabbed the plate of the cookie as Liliana exchanged them for individual cookies. Dimitri kept an eye on Andrew. Any time Andrew put his hand on Goldie, Dimitri shook his head.

Sherry yelled at her brothers to quit eyeing Belle. Yeah, I don't want to know. Dante made his way to Greta, who went anywhere but near Dante. Yeah, the chase is on with those two. Hans flirted with Andrew, putting Goldie in the middle. Andrew threatened to beat Han's ass as Goldie refereed.

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Belle talked to the others as Arthur arrived. I greeted Arthur at the door.

"Did you bring the items?" I asked.

"Yes, and both will love what I created, especially Isabelle," Arthur said.

Arthur handed me two boxes, and I took them. I walked over to Mom and gave her a box.

"What's this?" Mom asked.

"Open it," I said as everyone gathered around us.

Mom opened the package and pulled out the music box Arthur created.

Mom stares at it, stunned

"Turn it over," I mentioned.

Mom turned it over and wound it; then, it played Beauty and The Beast. She looked at it as the figurines moved around to the music.

"Merry Christmas, Mom," I said.

"It's beautiful. Thank you, Damien," Mom said, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Show off," Cedric yelled.

Dad smacked Cedric upside the back of his head. Everyone laughed.

I turned to Belle as she looked at me and smiled. I took her hand and led her to the tree. In front of the tree, I handed Belle the package. She opened it and pulled out the gift.