Be Our Guest

Belle

I relaxed as Beast sent food to my room. Not that I don't appreciate room service, but this was a little much. It was time to get ready for the evening.

I put on the dress and fixed my hair. I kept it simple. I left my bedroom and went downstairs as a stool pushed me to the dining room. I'm learning more about this house than I expected.

I walked over to the table as a chair moved, causing me to sit down. I sat there as the candlestick came out onto the table and greeted me.

"Welcome to dinner, where you're the guest of honor. Please be our guest," Candlestick said bowing.

I sat there as platters with lids flew across the house and landed on the table. A napkin was tossed, landing in my lap. Music played as I sat there in wonderment as the objects moved around me. I never saw such a display before in my life.

As I waited and watched everything around me, someone stepped towards the other end of the table. I looked up to see Beast dressed in a tux and smiled.

******
Damien

I watched Belle's face as she watched everything in awe. I looked at Belle wearing the dress that I purchased for her.

Belle looked stunning in the dress

Belle looked stunning in the dress. She left me breathless.

"You look beautiful," I complimented Belle.

"You look handsome," Belle said, returning the compliment.

"I know we didn't spend much time together, but I wanted the evening perfect," I said as I looked at Belle.

"It is," Belle said as I smiled. "Because you made it that way."

I looked at Belle as my heart fluttered. Belle's smile lit up the room and made me fall in love with her even more.

"Shall we eat?" I asked.

"We shall," Belle replied as we ate and talked. We didn't force conversation; it came naturally. We talked about everything and anything. I watched Belle become animated and talk about her family and friends. I can understand why people gravitated to Belle. She had a warmth to her.

"So, tell me about your family," Belle said.

"My parents are together, and I am a triplet," I answered.

Belle looked at me with surprise.

"I have two brothers, one goes with the flow, and the other is genuinely nice. People adore Andrew," I said.

"What about you?" Belle asked curiously.

"Me, not so much. I let my anger get the better of me," I replied, feeling ashamed.

"Perhaps, it's because you allowed the wrong people to influence you," Belle suggested.

"Yes," I whispered.