T w e n t y E i g h t

[Edited]
|<>*^*<>*^*<>*^*<>|

"—YES! JUST LIKE THAT! 3! 2! 1!"

Click!

"Okay! We are done for today! Boys you can change now, see you all later tonight!" The photographer, Tocho, said as me and Jungkook nod.

"Where do we put the clothes Becky?" I asked as the stylist look at us and smile. "Please place them on the hangers"

"Okay" Jungkook said as we were about to head the rooms but she stop us again.

"Oh right, Taehyung, Jungkook, your father wants you both in his office after you guys change into your regular clothes" she said as she walks off.

Me and Jungkook stood there silently. Knowing what father needs us to his office.

I glance at Jungkook, who's looking through space. I was about to ask him if he's okay, but he just walks away, heading to his changing room.

I sighed as I look at his back.

Kookie...I miss you..

He's been ignoring me. When we do photo shoots for the company or talk to the crew, we act like we're in good terms, but when we're alone, he ignores me or stays away from me. Which hurts me mentally.

I went to my changing room and started to undress myself.

I miss him.. I miss hearing his angelic voice, his warm gaze, his adorable smile...I miss everything from him. The way how he side hugs me, how he pays attention to me, how he talks comfortable to me, the way how he touches me, how he wraps around me is just amazing...

When I put on my pants, I grab one of the hangers that were beside the mirror and hang the shirt. When I hanged it, I look myself in the mirror.

I need to stop. I can't look at him that way anymore, even if I want to, he won't allow me too, and I can't force him do things...right?

I can't force my love to him...

I sighed as I put on my shirt and grab the clothes, walking out of the room. As I was walking, I see Jungkook already hanging them.

I went beside him and do the same. We both stood there, fixing the hangers, silently.

After we fixed our clothes that we used for the photoshoot, we head towards dad's office.

I knock on the door to hear a low voice saying, "who is it?"

"It's me and Jungkook Father..."

"Come in"

I opened the door to see dad looking out of the window. Jungkook silently closes the door, making dad sigh.

"How was the photoshoot boys?"

"Good I guess" I said. "it was okay" Jungkook said.

Dad just hums. "I need to talk to you both, not as father to sons, but as man to men" he said as I gulp.

"W-What is it that you need to talk to us about?" Ask Jungkook.

"About you both. What the news say about you two, tell me, is it true?" He asked as he was still staring out at the window.

I look at Jungkook as he looks back at me. We both look each other nervously as I nod at him and look back at my father's back.

"Yes, it's true. What the News say about us...sexting and having sexual attractions is true.." I said as I look down.