F o u r

[Edited]
♥️<•>♥️
♥️>•<♥️

"Taehyung! The eggs!" Jungkook yells out as Taehyung rushed to the stove to turn it off.

"Phew! We almost burn the house down" Taehyung said as he leans on the counter.

"You mean YOU almost burn the house down" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes as he was done cutting the banana.

After all the food is settled Jungkook told Taehyung to bring the burnt eggs. Taehyung did as Jungkook told him to do.

 Taehyung did as Jungkook told him to do

"Wahhhh this looks good Jungkook" Taehyung said as he grab one stick and shove it in his mouth, carefully of course

"I know, now eat. We have to take a shower and get ready. We're meeting at the church at 9:30am" Jungkook said as Taehyung happily nods.

***

"Can you please drive faster sir?" Jungkook asks as the driver just nods. Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Jungkook what's the rush?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook look at him.

"We're running late. We're supposed to meet at the church at 9:30! It's 10 already! If it wasn't for you to take so long for your hair, we wouldn't be late!"

"Oh my god Jungkook chill. We can just say it was the driver's fault for driving slow" Taehyung said as he sighs.

"Taehyung it's not his fault, it's yours!"

This is what really happened, The two 15 year olds finished eating and it was 8:00. The two decided to take a shower, and Jungkook got out early. When Jungkook was done putting on his suit and all, Taehyung was still in the shower and it was 9:00 already. By the time Taehyung came out from his warm shower, putting on his suit and fixing his hair, it was 9:30. Jungkook kept pounding and pounding on the door as Taehyung was still fixing his hair. So pretty much, Taehyung's hair didn't want to stick in like the rest of his hair.