O n e

[Edited]
- - -
:|:
- - -

"Taehyung, this is Yumi. Say Hi" Taehyung's Father, Jicheol Said, as Little Tae just look at the woman in front of him. She's pretty, Taehyung thought.

"Hi there Taehyung~ nice to meet you" Yumi said as she pinch Taehyung's Left Cheek gently.

"H-Hello" Tae hesitantly look away from the woman's gaze. Jicheol hold a tight grip on Tae, since he was carrying him.

Then, Tae noticed a movement behind Yumi. It was a small figure, Tae got curious and asked, "who's behind you?"

Yumi chuckles and looks at Jicheol, They both share smiles. "Well, Taehyung," Yumi started as she kneel s down as Jicheol does the same. Little Taehyung is now on his feet looking at the small figure that is behind Yumi.

"This is my son, Jungkook" Yumi said as she gently pulled the small boy off her back. The little boy, named Jungkook, look shyly at Taehyung.

Little Tae stare at the small boy. It was obvious that Taehyung was a little taller than Jungkook, by 2 or 3 centimeters.

The small boy felt uncomfortable as he was going behind his mother again. Taehyung seemed to notice and smiled at him with his box shaped smile.

"Hi there, my name is Kim Taehyung! What's yours?" Little Tae asked cheerfully as the small boy peeked.

With all of his courage, the small boy stepped out And hugged tightly on his mother's arm. "M-My name is J-Jeon J-Jungkook" Little Kook Said.

Little Tae went up to him and grab the small boy's tiny hand, and asked, "Jungkook huh? Is it okay if I call you Kook?"

The small boy look at Little Tae with his big doe eyes. The small boy nods at the nickname. "C-Can I call you Tae Tae?" Kook asks this time.

Little Tae smiles and nods. "Yeah! Let's be friends!" Little Tae cheered out as Kook chuckles. "Yeah!"

The two boys ran off to Tae's room to play some of his toys while the their parents were smiling ear to ear.

That's how the little two boys met. How The brave one and the shy one became friends. But what they didn't know, is that their parents, were seeing each other..

7 years Later...

"So! What are we doing tonight?" Taehyung looked at his best friend as he was putting his books inside his bag from his locker.

"I don't know maybe watch some horror movies? You're sleeping over tonight?" Taehyung asks as he closed his locker. "Well what do you think? You know how my mom is" Jungkook said as they both walk.

"Yeah but since today is your last day before going back to Busan, I thought you're going home tonight after dinner and pack everything" Taehyung said as he was looking at Jungkook.

"Yeah, but we packed everything Yesterday. So I asked my mom if I can sleepover today and tomorrow morning she can come and pick me up" Jungkook said as he was rubbing the back of his neck.

"What she say?" Taehyung Asks as his eyes were shining. Jungkook chuckled. "She said She was fine with it. She said that she actually planned that" Taehyung hugged Jungkook immediately as soon as Jungkook told him the good news.

"Alright! And if we get bored of watching movies we can play Overwatch!" Taehyung cheered as they both went out of Taehyung's school building.