T w o

[Edited]
*^*^*
\|/
/|\
*^*^*

"I have something to tell you" The boy said as he was looking at his bestfriend sadly.

"What is it?" The other boy asks as he tilt his head to the side. They're both in the park, sitting on the bench looking each other.

The boy hesitated but went through it. "T-Today is my last day, being here in Busan..." the boy said as he look down to his fingers. Nervous of how his best friend will react.

"What?! Why?!" The other boy yelled out at him. He was hurt that his closest best friend is leaving him. The boy scooted closer to the boy who was looking down to his fingers. "Did I do something wrong?"

The boy who was looking down to his fingers, shot his head up and look up at his best friend's face. "No! You didn't do anything!" The boy yelled at him as he the other boy widened his eyes and soften them.

"Then why are you leaving..." the other boy trailed off as he look down.

The boy gently placed his two fingers under the other boy's chin, who was looking down, to face him.

"I'm not leaving you, I'm moving out. Trust me, I would never leave you because I'm in here, in your small heart of yours like your height" the boy pointed out his heart as the other boy widened his eyes and blushed out.

"Yah! Stop it! We agreed that you wouldn't make fun of my height!" The 'small' boy said as he softly punch the other boy's chest. "Anyways...why are you moving out?" The small boy asks again as he tilt his head.

"Well, my mom, she found someone and she got engaged" the boy answered. "Wow! Tell her congrats! But how's that supposed to do with you not being here in Busan?" The small boy asks again.

"Thanks I will! And well, her fiancé, he lives in Daegu and....we're moving in with him" the boy said as he rubs his back neck.

"Oh..." the small boy looks down, sad.

Don't get him wrong, he's happy for his mom being engaged after all  she's been through, she deserves to be loved again. The reason why he's sad is that his best friend will leave him here alone.

"I'm sorry...I'm sad about this too. I don't want to move out and leave you here alone, but my mom's fiancé has a son the same age as me Who started off as my friend, my best friend and now...my step brother. We get along very well...and well my mom liked that...so instead of going back and forth... we'll move in Daegu with them so that we won't feel...separated step brothers.." the boy said as the other boy kept looking down.

"I see..." is all the small boy could say. The other boy look at the small boy with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry...I really am sorry" the boy apologized deeply in his heart as he started to tear up. What felt like forever, The small boy look up at the boy in front of him.

"Heyy...don't cry! Don't be sorry, It's okay! It happens...but promise me something..." The small boy said as he pull the boy in a warm hug.

The other boy happily returns the hug. "W-What is i-it?" The other boy choked out. The small boy pulled away to face the boy. The other boy didn't like the lost touch of his best friend's warm, soft skin.

The small boy place both of his small hands on the boy's both cheeks. "Never forget me.." the small boy said as he started to feel emotional.

The other boy widened his eyes after the small boy just said. He hold the small boy's small waist tightly. "How could I forget you? You're the greatest and bestest friend I ever have! I'll never ever forget you...especially with those cute doe eyes, those pretty plump lips and of course...that cute eye smile you always give..." the boy said as he gave that loving stare to the small boy.