T w e n t y S i x

[Edited]

"Okay Jimin, Well I gotta go and get back to the Entertainment. I'm gonna have to see where the rumors are going" Hobi said as he stood up along with Yoongi.

"Oh okay hyungs. Again I'm so sorry..." Jimin said as He look down to his fingers.

"I said don't worry about it okay hon? Don't worry. Yoongi here Can help me"

Yoongi gummy smiles. "Yes, for now you just focus on feeling better and eating better for your baby's sake alright?" Jimin nods at Yoongi "Yes sir!"

"Don't worry, I'll feed him with my most delicious dish in my restaurant" I said as I smugly smile, the others roll their eyes.

"Okay we is going. Bye guys! See y'all later!" Hobi said as Yoongi wave.

When they left the house, the room was now silence.

It's just me and Jimin since Joonie went back to work.

"What do you want to eat Jiminie?"

"Surprise me"

"Okayy" I said as I start heading the kitchen, but before I could've start preparing the things, the doorbell rang.

I head back to the living room to see Jimin getting up.

"Nah-Uh, you sit down I'll get it"

"But hyunggg, I'm not fat yet, at least let me get this"

"No Jimin. Sit down"

"Can I at least change in to my pajamas?"

I nod at him as he went up stairs.

When I open the door, It reveal Jungkook.

"Hey—" I shut the door at him.

Then I open it, we both stare at each other for a moment.

Then I close it.

And then, I open it.

"Can you stop shutting the doo—" i closed it.

Again, I open it. "What the hell are you doing here? Huh? You got some brave genes for coming here" I said as I glare at him.

"Look Hyung, I know what I did behind Jiminie's back is horrible but I wanna apologize to him.."

I look at him as I cross my arms. "And how are you going to do that? You can't just walk up to him and say 'Hey Jimin, I'm so sorry I did this to you can you forgive me?' No bitch. Jimin will put you don't like a beef patty squished down on the griller"

Jungkook just sighs and hold the bridge of his nose. "Hyung, I want to apologize to him in person but not that way.. I want you to do me a favor.."

"If it means me leaving you two alone no way jose. I'm not leaving you two alone after what happened yesterday"

"No, I want you to take Jimin away from here for the whole day and come back at night around 8:30 And from there yes. I'm asking you to leave us alone"

"What do I get for return?"

"What? Have mercy on me Hyung"

"Nope. You didn't give mercy to Jimin when you were fucking Tae behind his back"

Jungkook sighs. "I'll buy you food"

"What kind?"

"Any kind"

"Deal"

I shook hands with Him. Then I heard the steps coming downstairs.