T w e n t y F i v e

[Edited]
*:*

CNS.NEWS778

♥️99,889,989 likesCNS

♥️99,889,989 likes
CNS.NEWS778 Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung aren't biological brothers but step brothers. This was spoken by their fellow member in VMK, Park Jimin. It is said that Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been sexting and having sexual attractions during The days they've been performing, even the days when Kim Jungkook and Park Jimin been dating. The thing that is shocking the Lovelies is that Park Jimin is pregnant with Kim Jungkook. Stay tuned for further noticed.

Comments are disabled

_________________________

"..I just don't understand... where did I go wrong? Was I not good enough for his needs? Am I not sexy enough to keep him satisfy what I have??" Jimin asked as He cries in Jin's arms while Hobi is rubbing his back.

"Shhh my child. Of course you're enough. You're the sweetest, kindest, nicest and biggest hearted human being that anyone wants to be with" Jin said.

Hobi sighs as he looks at Jimin with sad eyes. "Come on let's go"

Jimin leans off Jin's arms and looks at Hobi. "What? Where we going?"

"To the hospital"

***

"What. The. Fuck?! Are you fucking serious Jungkook?! What the hell?!"

"Jungkook. Why would you do that?"

Yoongi and Namjoon look at the broken mess Jungkook who's standing in front of them as they're questioning him.

"I said I'm sorry! I messed up!"

"Yeah you messed up pretty bad boy!" Yoongi glares at Jungkook.

"Jungkook was Jimin not good enough for you? I know You and Tae are steps but why would you let him fuck you? Did you let him? Or did he force you?" Namjoon asks.

"..."

"Answer him god dammit!" Yoongi yells at Kook as Namjoon was trying to calm Yoongs down.

Yoongi push Joon out of the way and made his way up to Jungkook to give him a hard punch on the face. Then He grabs him by the collar and throws him down on the sofa.

 Then He grabs him by the collar and throws him down on the sofa