E i g h t e e n

[Edited]
<•><•><•><•><•>

"I just can't believe you Seulgi!"

"I said I'm sorry.."

"Sorry? Sorry?! You literally did that in front of me! Look, I don't fucking care about you whoring around but when someone tells me, I don't know, 'your girlfriend is making out with a guy right in front of you' one more goddamn time, this is over" she shot her head up and glares at me.

"If you do that, I won't hesitate to tell everyone about your dirty secret"

Ooo Tea? vkookiez7 back in..

I scoff. "You know what? I don't care. You kept me long enough. You had two choices, either stop whoring around and stay with one or call this off and continue your whore shits. Knowing you, there's isn't a choice because you already chose whoring around already so I guess, this is cut off" I said as I walk pass her.

"W-Wait!" She grabs a hold of my arm as she clings onto me. "Tae..I promise..I promise that I'll stop...just keep on making me more popular than Jessi!" She yelled out as I pull out of my arm.

"Whores don't get second chances" I said as I continue to walk.

When I was by the entrance I turn around to look at her, emotionless. "Say anything about my secret, I won't hesitate to kill you. And trust me, I am capable of it" I warn as I walk out of there.

When I was far away from that room I sigh. "Thank goodness I'm out of that room. Such a pain in the ass hearing her voice. Fuck"

***
With the 'girls'..

"Wait..You're saying that you're NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE?!"

I cover Jin's mouth with my hands as I was looking around

I cover Jin's mouth with my hands as I was looking around. "Keep your voice down!" I whisper yell.

"How am I supposed to to keep my voice down when my baby just lost his virginity?!" I roll my eyes.

"I thought you knew since you complain we were loud!"

"Oh yeah...hehehe sorry I forgot.. BUT IT WAS 6 IN THE MORNING!"

"So what? Let the poor boy have fun, time does not matter. If the man wants it, the man gets it. Now, Was the hole tight?" Ask Hobi as he place his hands under his chin, elbows resting on his knees.

I look at him blankly. "Kookie said it was a adorable small pink round hole, he said it was dangerously Good tightness I have"

"Wait...you lost your virginity from a dick shove in your asshole..?"

I nod at him. "Yes"