F i v e

[Edited]
^•**•^
^•**•^
Now let's get the real story

5 Years Later..

"Mom we're leaving!" Jungkook shout sweetly as he was getting his stuff together.

"Yes kook! Have a great first day" his mom said as she kisses his son on the cheek.

"we've been going to that college for 2 years now. What's so different about this year?" Taehyung said as he roll his eyes as his mom kisses his cheek too.

"Oh Tae, this year is supposed to be serious year like your junior year in high school. A career starts to fall into place for you and continue to gain more independence" his mom said as Tae just sighs.

"I need you both to try your best this year, and Taehyung.." his mom looks at him. "I don't want any more problems this year understood?" She asks as Jungkook smiles sweetly at his brother.

Taehyung sighs and nods. "Yes mom, will do" he said.

His mom smiles proudly and pinchs both of her sons cheeks.

"Now my lovelies get going, your dad and I have some serious business today so we won't be back for dinner. As usual, Jungkook cook dinner and Taehyung do the dishes" their mom said.

They both nod at their mom. "Yes mother, don't worry about us we got this" "exactly mom, now we're leaving bye mom have fun at work!" Taehyung said as he pushes his brother out of the front door as their mom smiles widely at them.

"They left already? This early?" Her husband asked as he kissed his wife on her temple.

"8:30 isn't early honey. They go in at 9:05" She said as they sat down on the table to eat their breakfast.

"No hun they go in at 10 and come out at 4 this year. They changed the time because a lot of the new students are transferring, And since that college is such a big hit, they started to extend the hours" Jicheol said.

"Nice dad joke" Yumi said as she starts to dig in.

"Thanks, I've been working on it"

***

"Wassup my man! I haven't seen you since what? 758393 days?" Hobi asks as He did a bro hug to joon.

"Haha very funny. We literally spend the whole summer together. We even went to the park like 3 days ago" Joon smiles at Hobi.

"Who fucking cares?! It felt that long and I miss you Joons!" Hobi yelled out as he hugs Joon tighter.

"Hobi, please let him go" Yoongs said as he tried to separate them.

"Awh, my Yoongi is Jelly?" Hobi asks as he put his finger on his own lips to smirk at Yoongi.

"Yes" Yoongi replied coldly.

"Awh don't be my sweet little daddy" Hobi kisses Yoongi on the lips and goes off somewhere to say hi to his other friends.

"Were you Jealous?" Joon asked.

"No, i just didn't like him clinging on you like some kind of koala. He's my koala and I'm his tree, his favorite tree" Yoongi simply said as he looks at Joon sternly.