E i g h t

[Edited]
*•*•*•*•*•*

"Nnngg~ ah- s-slow d-down—ah! N-No! G-Go f-faster!! D-Des-stroy m-me!!"

"God damn, how am I-I gonna g-go faster?! your pussy, I-its too loose"

"F-Fuck! R-RAM m-me h-harder!"

After all the hard thrusts, skin slapping, and the moans they both released, they came.

They both lay down on the bed as they both trying to catch air.

"T-That was amazing, didn't know you're this good, Taehyung"

Taehyung look on his side.

"Didn't know you're this loose, Seulgi" he said as Seulgi frowns.

"Asshole" She said as she got up, wincing the pain.

Taehyung smirks as he sit up slightly, his weight depending on his elbows.

"Seriously? You got mad at that? Honey, you did know that if you fuck every men or boys at school, your pussy stretches every time you fuck right?" Taehyung said as Seulgi shot him with her glare.

"Who said I fuck every boys? I only fuck men, and since you're more than a man, more like a beast in the bed, I'll be your woman" she said as she crawls on top of him.

"Who would want a loose pussy?" He asked as he put his hands on her hips.

"Mmmmm, you. I'll be your bitch. I have a perfect body and you can fuck me when ever and where ever you want unlike that girl you fucked every Fridays, Jennie" she smirks as she started grinding on him

That's where Taehyung snap. He turn her around, he was now on top.

"Never ever talk about my ex like that you whore. Or I'll make you suffer" he said as he glares at her.

"Then make me suffer good"

Taehyung smirks at that.

"You said it"

***

"Hyung! What on earth are you doing?! That's way too much!" I said as I was looking at Hyung weirdly.

"What? I'm putting four tbsp minced ginger" he said as he was about to put more.

"Joonie! No! In the book it said TWO tbsp minced ginger!" Other Hyung said as he snatch the book from the counter and show it to Joonie Hyung.

"Oh...but it said—"

"You were probably looking at four cup cooked white rice Hyung" Jimin said as he giggles.

"Oh shit you're right dammit" Joonie sighed as he throw away the ingredient.

Me and Jimin chuckle while Jin just sighs.

After all the ingredients are done and combined and heated, the food was now ready.

I was settling the table, while Jimin was putting the plates on the table, Jin Hyung putting food on the plates and Joonie Hyung sitting on the chair ready to eat since I warn Jin Hyung that he's not very well holding things, so Jin Hyung suggested that Joonie Hyung should sit down patiently.