S e v e n t e e n (M)

[Edited]
WARNING
INAPPROPRIATE IMAGES
‼️Jikook Smut‼️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll handle you, even if you go raw bitch"

When Jimin said that, Jungkook gave him a seductive smirk and flip over, making Jimin under him.

"Bitch?" Jungkook starts, as he chuckles, "Calling your daddy a bitch is a nasty move babyboy," Jungkook made his hand up to his throat almost choking him, while his other hand on Jimin's bulge, palming it gently.

Jungkook lean down to his neck and starts licking Jimin's sweet spot. Jimin starts moaning as his hands went up to Jungkook's hair, messing it up.

Jungkook's hot wet Tongue went up to his ear and whispered, "For that, I'm going to destroy you" After he said that, Jungkook rip off Jimin's joggers.

Jimin is now only on his boxers while Jungkook is still in his black sports shorts. He leans down to his babyboy and stares at him for awhile. After seconds, he lean down to his lips, that are slightly open, and gaze them over with his hot tongue.

After playing with each other's tongues, they both smash together, tongue slurping around in their mouths

Jungkook's hand that was on the other's throat, slide down to his nipple, rubbing it, pinching it and drawing circles around the area.

Jungkook started kissing down to Jimin's jawline, neck, collarbone and to his nipple. Jungkook's hot tongue covered the boy's nipple with his hot slimy saliva around the area while sucking it and biting it softly which made Jimin whimper loudly.

 Jungkook's hot tongue covered the boy's nipple with his hot slimy saliva around the area while sucking it and biting it softly which made Jimin whimper loudly

"J-Jungkookie—Ah!" Jimin shut his eyes tightly when Jungkook bit his nipple pretty hard.

"That's not my name baby"