~Raabta~Connection__Part 9

Pariza was astonished to see fiza amd zain hugging a strangers. Perhaps they're their maternal grandparents, she thought. And her doubt got cleared when suhana Begum introduced them as Zehra's parents.

Suhana: Pariza meet Mr. Abdul Rehman and his wife Mahenoor. They're zehra's parents.

Pariza said her salam to them and greeted them with a beautiful smile on her face.

Mahenoor: Nice to meet you Pariza, i think whatever i heard from my grandchildren about you is true. You're truly a fairy to them. I hope you'll give them the love which they lacks.

Abdul Rehman: Yes beta(child) not only as a mother for our fiza and zain, i wish you have a beautiful life ahead.

Pariza: Thank you sir, and mam I'll not turn your hopes down.

The couple blesses her and went to meet pariza's parents. Here pariza is waiting for the ceremony to end as she is tired and want to have a beauty sleep.

At last the function ends, while zain bids farewell to her while fiza wished to stay with pariza, so now here fiza is sitting on pariza's bed. While she is removing her jewellery and makeup. Fiza is typing something on her tab and ofcourse keenly watching pari's every action and it was observed by Pari.

Pariza: What happened Fiza, do you wanna say something?

Fiza: You're so beautiful mo...mom

Pariza: Don't stutter baby, i won't mind, you can call me that.

Fiza jumped on her and hugs her tightly and pari reciprocated the hug and kissed on her forehead.

Fiza: Mom when i grow up, will i also be a beautiful girl like you.

Pariza: No fiza, not like me, you'll be the most beautiful girl in the world.

Fiza: But you're a fairy, and fairies are the most beautiful girls.

Pariza: It's not like that fiza, everyone in this world is beautiful, we always have to look for inner beauty, outside beauty is temporary and it will be faded one day.

Fiza is looking at her confusion and Pariza understands that she is just a five year old kid and can't understand these things.

Pariza: Leave it Fiza, when you will grow up, I'll expain it to you. Just remember one thing we should thanks Allah for his blessings, and we shouldn't proud of anything, as we have to leave this world one day and proudness gives us nothing. Instead we should do the things which will bring happiness to other people and we should do the things which Allah likes and we have to follow the good path of Allah.

Fiza: Ok mom, you know I love Allah so much!

Pariza: Me too fiza, and Allah loves us too!

Unknown to them Hadii is listening all this on the call which fiza dialled from her tab, but she forgot to talk when she got busy with pariza. A satisfactory smile plays on his lips. That night Fiza slept peacefully in her mother Pariza's arms.

______________________________________

At morning after getting ready ,fiza leaves with pariza for school. Zain and Fiza were telling their friends that now their fairy teacher will be their fairy mother. When the word "Fairy mother" fell on zain's ear. He quickly takes his sister aside and told her about his new idea of calling pariza "Pari Ma"

Zain: How's it?

Fiza: It's pef..perfet

Zain: Dumbo, it's perfect!

Fiza: We will call her mam in school and pari ma at home.

Zain: Perfect!

______________________________________