♧Bound to you♧Chapter 3

Note: Guys my story is getting above 200 reads per chapter, thank you for that my dear raeders😊but please vote for it. It's not getting at least 50 votes per chapter😔 press the🌟button, pretty please🤗I hope I can get 80 votes per chapter from now on🤗

Now let's get back into the story🤗

Upon entering the room, seher locks the door and throws herself on the bed and sobbed bitterly. Her cheeks and her eyelashes are wet from continuous tears. Soon sleep engulfed her, and at night time, during dinner Maheen and Arham tried many times to call her for dinner, but she didn't respond to them. They thought to give her some time, to come out of all this mess. When Seher opened her eyes it was 11:30 in the night.

Seher pov:

Why Armaan why? Why did you do this to me? Why? Am I a distracting to you? Am I a hurdle to your success path? Due to your stupidity, I stopped contacting with you? Due to your stupidity I....I doesn't even know how you looks..I loved you Armaan, I loved you from my childhood. Atleast you could have tell me about this thing before, I know about our limits and I should have maintained it too, I know how to protect myself from the haram activities, atleast you could have tell this thing to me befor going to abroad.

Armaan is outside her room listening to her, he came there to return her dupatta. His heart engulfs with guilt and pain, and he wants to end this misunderstandings between them. So he knocked on the door
When seher opens the door, shock would be an understatement to her. She is seeing the same man, who ruined her burqa and her beauty vespa this morning

Seher: Oyee mister! Who are you? And what you're doing in my house?

When she is about to shout, Armaan cups her mouth with his palm and enters the room with her and closed the door

Armaan: Sshhh seher.....It's me Armaan...Don't shout, I'm removing my palm okay.(He removes his palm)

Realization dawned upon seher. The man whom she met this morning was none other than Armaan.

Seher: How dare you Armaan? How dare you, to play a prank on me like this? Wait that's why this morning, you looked familiar to me, but it's been 11 years and you know it's difficult for me to recognise you but I  think you know me very well. How I looks, my likes and dislikes. That's what I'm hearing from my childhood by my parents. Then why didn't you tell me this morning? Or is it because I was in my niqaab? You know what Armaan, you hurted me this time too.

Armaan moves towards her bed and sat there. Seher is shocked by his reaction. She is nervous and scared that if anyone from the house sees them like this, then what they will think of them.

Armaan: Girl you talk too much, while here, I'm complete opposite of you. And about your questions, then lemme tell you. I can recognise you even in a veil seher, indeed I recognised you in the morning itself, if I had told you, it's me Armaan, then what you would have done, it's obvious seher, you would have slapped me or you would have avoided me. That's why I pretend like I didn't know you.

Seher: Ok. Now get up from my bed Armaan. If anyone saw you in my room at this time, what will they think. Now go from here !

Armaan: Seher no, I'll not go from here without answering to your questions. Yeah a while ago I listened to your blabbering. Now sit here I'll answer to all your questions

Instead of sitting on the bed, she sat on a nearby stool. Armaan sighs by her act while she rolls her eyes.

Armaan: Ok listen carefully. I accept it Seher, indeed I made a big mistake by not contacting you properly, but what could I do, I loved you from my childhood Seher, I loved you when you're just a little baby. When I was in my youth,and you know what will happens to love birds in that age (He laughs) you was like a distraction to me. I was always thinking about you. That's why I stopped contacting you, but what you did was also wrong Seher.

Seher: What did I do Armaan. Don't blame me in this. It's completely your fault

Armaan: Oh really, I didn't completely shut our relation Seher. I tried to talk to you so many times, but what you do huh? You told all of our family members, that you don't want to talk to me, you don't want to see me? Tell me it's the truth right?

Seher:(She rolls her eyes) Yeah talking with me twice in a year, I.e., on Eid-ul-fitr and Eid-ul-adha. That's why Armaan that's why I told them that I don't want any contacts with you. Do you know how I feel, when you talk to all our family members on regular basis except me. I feel like, I feel like I'm a worthless person Armaan. And do you know I always pray to Allah, to give me spouse that will understand me, loves me, but deep down I always craved for you, and my Allah knows about that. I always craved for you Armaan, but I didn't showed the world that I'm a weak person.

At the end She got tears in her eyes, Armaan got up from the bed and kneeled down in front of her, and took her hand in his. When they touch their hands, they felt a spark.  Armaan got goosebumps on his hands. He badly wants to kiss her hand but he knows its the wrong time besides that he knows what he is doing is haram. Seher is still a non mehram to him, and here he is touching her. Armaan wants them to be a couple as soon as possible, he wants to hold her in his arms throughout his life.

Armaan: I'm sorry for my past mistakes. I'm sorry for making you feel like a worthless person. I'm so sorry for all my mistakes Seher. Please forgive me, you very well know that, we both are at fault, if I made a mistake, you too did a mistake Seher, but I know, you did that because of my stupidity. I know I'm a idiot Seher, please forgive your Armaan, please Seher, forgive me!

When she saw him in this vulnerable condition, her heart melts. She wants to forgive him, but her ego came in between.

Seher: I know Armaan, we both are at fault, but I want some time. And thanks for trying to clear all mis understandings between us. But I want some time, to heal my heart, to heal my wounds!

She got up from the stool and went towards the window, Armaan follows her and stood besides her, both are looking outside. The night is calm and peaceful, like their hearts found it's peace. Cool breeze makes Seher shivered. And the realization dawned upon her, he is standing in front of Armaan without her duppata. She folds her hands across her chest. When Armaan saw this, he pulls out her dupatta from his coat pocket and covered her with that. Seher turns into crimson with his act.

Armaan: Ok bye, good night Seher, see you in the morning ! Allah Hafiz!

She nods in response, Armaan opens the door, and when he is about to go,he turns around.

Armaan: Seher, by the way, you look so adorable when you blush, and I'm happy that I can make you blush, and yeah about this bed, soon it'll be our bed...oops sorry, soon my bed, my room, and me will be yours forever, soon Seher, soon.

Seher: Armaaannn, you pervert, now get out from my room .

She closes the door and rests her head on the door. Her cheeks were of red colour. A satisfactory smile is playing on her face.

Seher: Armaan thank you for making me feel great, you made my sadness go away. I hope Armaan, we'll be like before. I hope we will unite by forgetting our mistakes and misunderstandings. I hope for the best.

After turning off her lamp, she slips into her dreamworld

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Assalamalikum and hii my dearies😘

How is the chap🤗

This chapter is dedicated to Armaan and Seher only🤗

Hope you like this Story, tell me in the comment my dear readers, if this story"Bound to you" is interesting or not, if it's not then I'll try to make it interesting

Do vote and comment till then Allah hafiz and my bye my beautiful raeders😙