♠Vasl♠"1"

Zarin was sleeping when her mother came to wake her up for fajr salah

Zarin: Ammi, please five more minutes, I'll wake after five minutes!

She snuggled more into her pillow and covered herself with blanket. Her mother Rehana snatched the blanket from her.

Rehana: Wake up zarin, it's getting late for salah, this is becoming your daily routine, ammi five more minutes, ammi five more minutes!

She mimicked her voice and turns off the AC.

Zarin: Ok I'm up!

She wakes up groggily and went to washroom to freshen up.

After completing her Salah, she read Quran for sometime.

When she reached downstairs for breakfast, her family was already there munching on their Parathas, a maid is serving them breakfast!

Zarin: Assalamualaikum

Haroon: Walaikumassalm zarin, come start your breakfast, or else the parathas will get cold!

Rehana: You should tell your dear daughter to sleep early at night so that she can wake up early in the morning

Zarin chokes on her food and tarannum smirks at her, she glared at her!

Haroon: Zarin, what I'm hearing? Is it true that you stay awake till late night? And may i know the reason?

Tarannum: Abbu, ofcourse it's her mobile!

Haroon: Using mobile till late night is not good for your eyes and health Zarin!

Zarin: Ok abbu, I'll take care of it

Haroon: Ok listen you all, we have guests this evening, and rehana make arrangements for that!

Tarannum: But abbu, who are the guests?

Haroon: It's Uncle Rizwan and his family!

Tarannum: It means that little munchkin Hamza will also come. I'm so excited to play with him!

Rehana: Ok don't worry, I'll make sure everything will be perfect.

Zarin: By the way abbu, why did you invited them so suddenly, is something special?

Haroon: Can't i invite my friend to our house?

Zarin: Umm sorry abbu, i just asked..

Haroon finsihed his breakfast, after wiping his mouth from serviette, he patted zarin's head lovingly

Haroon: I was joking zarin, and you will know the reason at evening. Now it's getting late, i have to go, Allah hafiz!

Haroon left for his office and here zarin glared at Taranuum

Zarin: Don't you use your mobile Tarannum?

Tarannum: Didi, i too use mobile phone, but i won't stay awake till late night!