♪Chapter 4♪

Khan's classes:

On the next day laiba was busy in making Apple Pie, and she was pretty excited about i,  as apple pie is her favourite dish, and so she is making this recipe with pouring her heart out, and now this time she wants to impress chef Zeenat.

When the time came to taste the recipes chef zeenat got impressed by laiba.

Zeenat: As i always says you have magic in your hands laiba, and practice will make you perfect, and this apple pie is one of the best dishes which i have tasted in my life.

Laiba: Thank you so much chef!

When the class is about to end Obaid along with Naziya and Tausif came there

Zeenat: Ma sha Allah, look who are here, how are you my children!?

Naziya went towards zeenat and hugged her

Obaid: Ohh aunt you love Naziya more than me... this is not fair!

Naziya: yup bhai she loves me more than you, isn't it aunt?

Tausif: What about me aunt? Don't you love me..?

Zeenat: Oh children! I love you all!

Obaid: But i love you more!

Laiba and all the members were looking at them, when Sneha went towards them.

Sneha: Zeenat mam if you don't mind, please ca.n we all take selfie with Obaid sir

Zeenat: Umm, you should ask Obaid about it!

Sneha: Sir please one selfie with all of us.

Naziya: Go for it na bhai, your fans loves you, atleast you can take a photo with them, yeah i know you won't take slefies with females but it's a group picture na bhai, go for it!

Obaid: Yeah okkk!

Sneha: Awww.. Thank you sir!!

Obaid looked towards laiba who moved her gaze away

Zara went towards Laiba and took her along with her, they all took a selfie together with Obaid and zeenat

Zeenat: So class, tomorrow you all have to make mutton biryani, so be ready for it, and those who are vegetarians they have to make veg biryani, so students see you guys tomorrow.

Everyone starts to leave, just then Obaid came towards laiba

Obaid: Assalam alaikum Miss Laiba!

Laiba: Walaikum assalam sir.. How're you!.

Obaid: Alhamdulillah... I'm good , so as i said let me introduce you to my two monkeys.

Laiba giggles at that and went with him to meet Naziya and Tausif who are busy in chit chatting with zeenat

Obaid: So guys meet my new friend Laiba!

Naziya: Assalam alaikum Laiba, woww ma sha Allah you're so pretty!

Laiba blushed at her comment, Tausif said his salam to her

Tausof: So bro is she the one you're talking about!?

Tausif smirks at Obaid to which Obaid glared at him

Naziya: I'm sorry for all the things happened to you Laiba, see this Paparazzi will not leave my bhai not even for a second.

Tausif: Hey sissy, they will leave your brother when he gets old , they're after him because he is young, handsome, single chef and entrepreneur of this country, so chill don't worry they will leave him soon.