♪Chapter 3♪

After praying her fajr salah laiba is folding the prayer mat when her sister barged in her room

Husna: Laiba just see this!!!

She showed her phone to laiba,she was shocked to see the news about her and Obaid.

Laiba: It's ridiculous!! Seriously, this paparazzi won't think before publishing anything.

Husna: What should we do now, first we have to tell to mom and dad about this news!

Laiba: Yeah let's go!

They both hurried towards their parent's room.

Laiba: Mom dad, we want to say something!

Mehreen: Girls what's happening here? Did you do something again laiba.

Laiba: Mom what..why always me?!

Husna: It's not about laiba, i mean it's about laiba, but not in that way.

Rehman: Husna what're you saying, tell us clearly!

She told everything to her parents, laiba was scared about her parents reaction.

Rehman: Don't worry laiba, this Paparazzi is just like that, they won't let Celebs live peacefully, it's okk, don't think about that.

Mehreen: But Rehman, Khan's are the famous personalities of this country, people won't say anything to them, but what about our laiba, what will society think about her.

Rehman: Are you serious Mehreen? You're thinking about society, who are they? Stop overthinking, now come-on give me my breakfast, it's getting late!

Laiba: Papa you know you're the best, i love you so much!

Rehman: Love you too my dear, now come on let's have your breakfast, you have to deal with this paparazzi now!

Husna: Awww my sissy will be a famous personality soon!

Laiba rolled her eyes and joined her family at breakfast.

______________________________________

When laiba reached her class, she was surrounded by paparazzi and with the help of security she got in safely.

When she reached inside her class, she saw obaid busy with zeenat discussing about today's task.

Everybody fixed their gaze on her which made her feel uncomfortable, just then obaid called laiba.

Obaid: Miss Laiba can you please come here?!

Laina: Yes sir!

Obaid: So listen everyone as you all are aware with the fact with what happened yesterday, so i want to know who's behind all these chaos! And miss laiba don't worry about that news, i will clear this mess, so you don't worry about these Paparazzi, i will handle them!