♧Bound to you♧Chapter 5

Guys vote for it. I'll update the next part only if I get at least 80 likes for this chapter.

************************************

Maheen: So, the thing is...me and kulsum decided to fix Armaan and seher's marriage

They all shouted what!!!

Kulsum: Guys why you're all shouting like mad people. Did we tell something wrong?

Arham: Kulsum, it's not about right or wrong? You both decided our children's future. And you Maheen, why didn't you tell me about this? Yeah we all know Armaan loves Seher, but what about my daughter?

Adam: Exactly I already told you Kulsum when they are just toddlers. I told you that it's their life, we don't have to apply our decisions on them. Did you both asked Seher? Is she ok with it? Leave it all aside, did you ask her, if she likes Armaan even a bit?

Rehan is watching all the drama by munching on his snacks. His eyes are roaming from one person to another, present in the room.

Kulsum: Stopp it you both! We're their mothers and we know what's right or wrong!! And we told you right about this thing! 

Adam: When?

Kulsum:Right Now! (She shrugged her shoulders) it's not like we get them married without informing you!

Adam: Allahhh....Kulsum, what can I do with you..what I mean is, when you both are deciding this whole thing, you both have to inform us secretly not infront of children!

Rehan: Dad, secretly but why? Did Armaan and Seher are looking like a criminal to you, that you want to discuss this matter in secret?!

He moves towards Armaan and Seher, and gazes at them from top to bottom

Armaan: Will you just keep quite for few minutes Rehan.

Arham: Ok let it be, thanks for informing us ladies(He replies sarcastically) So what's gonna happen next?

Maheen: Simple, their engagement !

Arham: But before that I want to ask my daughter about her decision, did she likes Armaan or not?

Seher: Dad truly speaking, I liked Armaan a few years ago, we are just like that, a true best friends, who are inseparable. But as the time goes on, I was angry on him due to his behaviour towards me. That's why I stopped talking to him. I know we both are at fault, we behave like a toddlers. And Armaan apologised for his behaviour. And I told him to give me some time, to mend my heart.

Maheen: My dear child, me and your aunt kulsum, just wants to see you together. You can say no if you don't like this relation!

Seher: Mom, dad. I know what ever you do it will be the best for me. And my answer is yes. I'm ready for this relation!!

Adam: Are you sure, Seher ?

Seher: Yes uncle, I'm sure!

Arham: And you Armaan?

Armaan: Uncle, it's obviously a yes from me!

He goes to kulsum and hugs her and kisses on her forehead

Armaan: Thank you so much for this happiness mom.

Kulsum: No need to say thanks my child, I just want to see you both happy!

Seher: But Armaan has to gain my forgiveness completely.

Armaan: I'll gain your forgiveness and that will be soon Seher!

Arham: So, dear ladies, did you both didn't fix the engagement date yet
(He asked sarcastically)

Kulsum: Yeah, I think we should do it, this Sunday. Besides that we have to leave after 1 month. And we will fix their marriage date later.