☆Chapter 4☆

The news of the war has reached to Ibrahim Shah; king of Shah kingdom. He was furious at Aryan on his doings.

Aryan: Father i did what I want to do. I want Mehrunissa and I told them that I'll make this war stop and we will return with peace, but in return i asked the king for her daughter. But that king want a war, so let it be.

Ibrahim Shah: Do you know Aryan why they refuse to give their daughter to you. Just tell me do you have any good quality in you. No right? How can you expect to a father to give her precious diamond to a devil like you.

Aryan:(Laughs on his father's remark)
Father do you think no one will marry me. Girls throw themselves at me. I'll get any girl with in a snap.

Ibrahim Shah: You can son,you can. But do you know Mehrunissa is their pride she won't fall for a devil like you who knows only to win in battles and a womanizer. Do you think she want that bad qualities in her life partner?

Aryan: Let's not talk more father. I'm tired and I want to take rest. I want her and only her. It's like she has done a beautiful spell on me and now I'm under her spell.

Ibrahim Shah: No you won't do anything this time. If you were a man with true heart I'm sure they would have given their daughter to you. So let me clear this time and this is my order, you won't go for a battle. I know what to do. So stay out of this matter.

Aryan: How can you do this father. How can you stop this war?
(He shouts at his father)

Ibrahim Shah: Aryan don't forget I'm the king of this kingdom. I'm leaving for Bharistan tomorrow and I don't want any arguments in this!

The king's voice booms in the room.

Aryan walks out from there.

Aryan's mother went to her husband Ibrahim Shah and asked him.

Aram Banu: What are you thinking and why do you want to visit Baharistan?

He told her his plan

Aram banu: Hope it will works. Only if we had stopped him on the correct time he wouldn't have become like this.

Ibrahim Shah: Don't worry Queen I'm sure he will be on the right track with what I'm going to do.

************************************
Aryan furiously walks out from there. His eyes were blood red and anger is flashing in his eyes. When he is passing through the corridor a lady came infront of him. Aryan stopped momentarily in his track. The lady traced her finger on his jawline seductively, aryan caught her hand angrily.

Aryan: Not today I'm not in a mood right know. Just get the hell of here you woman.

He pushed her on the ground and moves from there

************************************
Bahrsitan received the news that the Shah kingdom king himself stopped the war and wants to meet them. Zaahir ud din told them that they are welcomed whole heartedly.

Hameeda begum: Their son created a big drama here but I don't understand why did they stopped the war and now wants to meet us?

Zahir ud din: I'm also thinking the same. But let's hope for the best 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Assalamalaikum and hii my beautiful readers😘

How is the chap

So what do you think what will gonna happen next?

Do vote and comment till then Allah hafiz and byee my beautiful readers 😙

And yeah share this book with your friends🤗🤗