♪Chapter 5♪

Hashmi family reached Khan's Mansion

Hashmi family reached Khan's Mansion. They were welcomed by Adil Khan and his wife Farheen.

Adil Khan: Assalamualaikum Dr.Firoz...I'm happy that you came.

Firoz Hashmi: Walaikum assalam Dr.Adil, ahh how can't i come when you invited us!

Husna: I can't believe I'm meeting Adil Khan, the top most doctor of the medical world.

Adil Khan: No beta I'm not great... Its Allah who gave me this success all thanks to him.

Farheen: Ohh my who are this lovely ladies..umm.. lemme guess... You're Husna and you're Laiba right.

Mehreen: Yess they are my lovely daughters.

Firoz: And the pride of my heart.

Laiba: By the way Auntie, how do you know our names?

Naziya: I told them about you!

Laiba: Hey Naziya Assalam alaikum

Naziya: Walaikum assalam Laiba, come with me lemme introduce you to my friends.

After taking permission from their parents Laiba and Husna went to terrace along with Naziya!

Adil Khan: I heard about what happened with Laiba and obaid and I'm sorry for that!

Firoz: Hey man it's okk.. i know how this paparazzi is, and we all know they're not at fault.

Adil: You're right this paparazzi won't leave my son not even for a second.

Farheen: That's why I'm saying we should marry him to a nice girl soon.

Adil: I think you're right, then start searching a bride for him.

Farheen: I know a girl who perfectly matches our son.

Mehreen: Ma sha Allah that's good Farheen ji, we are also looking for a groom for our daughter Husna.

Farheen: Is it? I have a groom in my mind.. If you both are ok then I'll let you meet with them.

Firoz: Yeah let's see!

Adil: Dr.Firoz come with me, I'll introduce you with others and yeah with that boy too.

Farheen: Mehreen ji come with me.. we made arrangements for ladies on terrace and in lawn for gents.

Mehreen: Ma sha Allah that's good!

______________________________________

Laiba and Husna got busy talking with Naziya and her friends, when obaid came there to call her sister

Obaid: Hey Assalamualaikum ladies

They replied to his salam

Obaid: Naziya can you come with me for five minutes.