Dilruba|۳|دلربا

At the early morning their caravan started the journey again

At the early morning their caravan started the journey again. They have to reach the palace of "Qasr_al_falah" by tomorrow morning as the valima of Azlan and Laila will take place at tomorrow night.

Throughout the journey Dilruba and Talat got immersed in their chats, when the caravan got stop to pray maghrib salah, Afnan Abbasi(husband of Talat, and king of Abbasi Kingdom) came towards the ladies, he asked Talat to come with him, after nodding to dilruba Talat went with her husband. He took his wife to a distant place to discuss something very important.

Afnan: Talat please hear me out of what I'm going to say!

Talat: Yeah tell me Afnan, what happened? why are you looking so tensed?

Afnan: This afternoon when one of my spies reached out to me and gave me a letter. Something big is going to happen Talat, my spy came to know that Gardezi's were behind something, they're not the same which they are pretending to be. We have to be careful, as you and dilruba can be with Laila Gardezi , I want you to keep an eye on her all the time. Tell this to dilruba too. I already told all the matter to your father, he sensed something and told me not to worry about the matter, but yeah he sent some of the troops towards "koh_e_lulu", and some troops towards our capital.

Talat: Did Azlan know about all this chaos?

Abbasi: No he didn't, your father told me he can handle this situation and not to inform Azlan about this, he wants to make sure of something which I don't know.

Talat: Ok don't worry, I and dilruba will keep an eye on Laila, but she seems so good to me, I don't think she is a red flag, but let's hope for the best.

Abbasi: Ok go and tell dilruba about this, I'll try to increase the security more.

______________________________________

Talat Ara shared the information with dilruba. And they both decided to keep an eye on Laila.

Finally they reached the palace of "Qasr_Al_Falah". Laila and Azlan were welcomed grandly. Mahi Begum ordered Talat and Dilruba to make Laila ready for the valima. They both smirked at each other, as they can be with her to watch her every moment.

______________________________________

At the night time Talat and Dilruba along with the other maids helped Laila to get ready for her valima, nothing seems suspicious to them infact Laila seems a green flag to them. After making Laila ready they excused themselves and went to dilruba's room as no one can disturb them there.

Talat: Dilruba I'm unable to comprehend anything, she is so good with us, i think Afnan's spy mistook Gardezi's because everything seems normal to me.

Dilruba: Talat though she seems good to us but don't you think that a culprit can pretend and try hard to be in good book besides that royal spies can't be wrong, if king Afnan's spy came to him, then there must be something going to happen definitely.