Sir Pentious 💝 Diva

- Female Reader
- Based on OC

(I might make a character page in the future with the designs of the OCs I've used if you guys are interested!)

~♡~

You rolled your eyes, pulling out a silk pink fan from seemingly nowhere and fanning yourself. "You see, if I wanted an incompetent, idiotic, and frankly awkward man to take care of my baby, you would have gotten the job already! But sadly, I don't." You yelled, your tiny pomeranian puppy growling. The demon in front of you looked like he was about to cry, but you really couldn't care less.

His friend next to him, a pointy horned demon who seemed just as dumb as he was, pulled him up by the arm and grabbed his shoulder. "Hey lady, who the hell do you think you are?!" Your puppy barked and snapped at him until you pet him, making him go quiet. "Oh, I know precious. Are these two annoying you?" The dog whimpered and you grinned. The two demons glared at you. "Answer us you bi-" The man quickly quieted down as you smiled, letting go of your puppy and watching him pounce on them. "Oops!"

They screamed as they attempted to shake off your seemingly insane dog while running. You smiled, close to losing it. "Oh no. Bad boy. Down." You whispered. Of course, your dog continued to harass them until they were almost out of sight. "Sorry~ I tried!" You called. You laughed and watched as they ran off, crouching down and holding your arms open to your 'baby'. "Good boy! Just for that, mommy's going to get you a cute new brooch!" He wagged his tail and you smiled.

You stood up straight and dusted off your dress, an expensive looking Victorian dress, though it was torn towards the bottom, revealing part of your crinoline and stockings. The sound of your heels echoed against the alley walls as you began to see the red sky open up above you.

You walked out of the alley where your false pet sitting interview had taken place. You had offered a boat load of cash to the first sucker who offered to take care of your dog Prince, the most feisty pomeranian you'd ever seen. You then set up a fake interview so that you could watch Prince tear them to pieces for your entertainment. In case you didn't know, hell can be a hideously boring place.

Just as you and Prince started to step out, a loud crash caused debris to start flying towards you. Your eyes widened and you quickly ran off to the side, Prince running after you. "Ugh, really! Right in front of the jewelry store!" You stomped your foot, groaning. "Come on, we'll find somewhere else." You started walking away when something white flew past your head, screaming. You stopped in your tracks, confused.

You looked in the direction of the scream and watched as an egg cracked against the concrete, except the egg was larger than any egg you'd ever seen and had a face. You yelped as another flew past. Usually when there was a corpse in your way, you'd just step over it and continue walking (or step on it, depended on the price of your shoes.), however, it caught your interest.

You turned to see where the action was coming from and found three demons fighting a turf war, 2 against one. You were about to walk over when a pink punk demon tossed an egg your way. You quickly reached up and grabbed the screaming creature, making it stop.

"Hello Pretty Boss lady, thank you for saving me!" He said, in a strange cartoonish voice. You narrowed your eyes. "Creepy..." he gave you a weird smile, though it didn't really seem like he had bad intentions. "I like your hair, reminds me of my boss, Boss lady." You looked down at your hair, and it hissed.

Your hair was tied with a ribbon in the back and halfway down, becoming snakes towards the end. Some people attempted to compare you to medusa, but whenever they did, you kicked them so hard that they saw the void. Those were good times.

You turned to a strand...or snake...of your hair and shushed it. "Where's your boss, weirdo?" You set him down and placed your hands on your hips, Prince barking next to you. He pointed towards the mix of explosions. "He's shooting them with his ray gun." He then sighed. "I wish he would shoot me with his ray gun."

You shivered. "Okay then...When he wins the turf war, tell him to come over here." He nodded and started to walk away before turning around slowly. "Hey, what if Boss man doesn't win?" You furrowed your brows. "Then don't." He cracked another goofy smile at you. "I'll tell him to come talk to you anyway boss lady." You groaned. "I'm not your boss, you egg. Oh, haha! You're an egg, like, an actual egg, oh that's perfect." You laughed.

The little egg ran off towards the fight as it started to die down. You watched as the punk girl dissapeared under the cover of a glitter bomb, and the other demon was dragged off into a limo by an angry looking girl. All that was left was an upsetting snake demon, standing in the rubble looking awfully ticked. The egg came up to him and said something inaudible before pointing at you.

You watched as the demon turned to face you, his angered expression quickly becoming a blush. He quickly threw the egg out of his way and came up to you, still a little star struck. "Y-You wanted to talk to me...?" He asked. You bit your lip, looking at the scene behind him. "Did you win, dear?" He blushed and looked back. "Um, I wouldn't say anyone won that one." He hissed.

You narrowed your eyes again. "So you lost?" You looked him up and down, twin strands of your hair opening their red eyes to hiss at the unfamiliar man in front of them. His eyes, along with the one on his top hat, widened. "No no no! That disaster of a woman ran off in the middle of the battle after the adult star got dragged off." He seemed to hate the thought of the two. You smiled.

"Ah, that's good. I don't date losers." He gulped, his face red. "E-Erm, I'm sorry I don't quite understand-" You leaned up and kissed his cheek, making him jump. "What's the matter? Never been kissed by a pretty girl before?" He was silent, but the egg next to him wasn't.  "The boss has never been kissed by a girl like you before!" He glared at the egg. "Oh, get out of here you imbecile!" He yelled, brushing him off.

You held out your hand. "(Y/n) (L/n), and what might I call you?" He took your hand and pressed it to his lips quickly, still shaken. "Sir Pentious." He mumbled. Prince barked, but you shot him a look. He quickly sat down and wagged his tail. "This is Prince." You gestured, and he barked excitedly.

You raised your eyebrows. "Strange, he doesn't do that often." You turned to Sir Pentious and smiled genuinely. "You know, I think he likes you." He smiled and laughed. "He's a handsome gentleman, I suppose I like him as well. He's also not as annoying as these idiots." One of the eggs piped up. "Wow, you're so right boss!" Pentious groaned and rolled his eyes.

"I like you, you're much nicer than anyone else I've met down here." You sighed, pulling out your fan once again to cover your mouth. He looked over towards the alley where you came. "Maybe because you called those demons back there incompetent, idiotic, and awkward men."

You gasped. "But did you see them? They were terrible. How dare they think they were good enough to take care of my Prince." You pointed your fan at him. "And you were eavesdropping?" He looked to the side and crossed his arms. "...Maybe."

You looked down at the eggs next to him, who were nodding consecutively. "Maybe you haven't lost the battle, but you sure seem like a loser to me." You teased. "I'll have you know that I am absolutely not! A loser." You grabbed his collar and pressed your lips against his, watching his anger once again dissipate. "Then prove it to me darling."

You smiled, watching his confused expression as you called Prince to walk with you. He ran around in a circle before coming to your side happily. "Bye! Oh, but please don't allow your little henchmen to follow me home." You smiled and winked before walking away. "Should I expect to see you again?" He called, eyebrow raised. You grinned and waved him off. "Of course, this is the most fun I've had in ages."

~♡~

In case you haven't noticed I'm absolutely in love with the two OCs I used in this chapter and the last, so I might make a part 2 of this as well. I am a bit concerned because I'm not sure if these two one shots are as good as my previous ones, so any feedback would be great! I'm going to be working on some requests soon, so I'm sorry if I haven't gotten to yours yet;; Thank you for reading !