Only you~ Dallas

Yes I made another dally imagine and what about it?! Lol k enjoy ig

You were sitting in Dallas's room waiting for him to get back from getting you guys drinks. You guys have only been dating for a month and You were a nervous insecure wreck. You seen a bunch of other, prettier, girls flirt with dally and you began to get really worried. " what if he left me?!" " what if he thinks I'm not pretty anymore after talking to those hoes?!" You thought.

" hey baby!" He said happily giving you your drink and sitting beside you on the bed.
" h- hi"
" what's wrong doll?" he placed his hand on your shoulder and moving closer to you.
You cleared your throat, "nothing"
" you lie?" he chuckled a little
" yes" you said honestly
" what's wrong babe"
And then you told him.

" well you know how those really pretty girls come up to you and flirt with you?"
" yes" he said.
" well, are you gonna leave me for them? You look like you really enjoy it and I know that I'm not everything they are, I'm not as pretty, I'm confusing and sometimes problematic-"
He shuttled you up by kissing you.
" baby"
" yes dal"
" I'm not gonna leave you for those girls. I want you and only you."
" really?" You looked up into his eyes. " because I know that I'm annoying and I might cause a lot of problems also I'm really cling-"
" y/n"
" sorry I'm talking to much" you said embarrassed a little.
" I'd rather be with you and ALL your bullshit."
He said looking into your eyes then kissing you.