Arguments~ Dally winston

( I don't know if this is gonna trigger some people? But uh here is a trigger warning?)

" Stop screaming at me!" You yell back at dally.
Dally and you got into an argument because he thought you kissed Johnny
" WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS YOU JOHNNY y/n?!"
He yells at you in frustration and anger.
" DALLY I DID'NT HE KISSED ME! WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE ME!"
" I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN DATING A SLUT LIKE YOU!"
When those words escaped Dally's lips you bursted out in tears and slapped him.
" HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME DALLAS! YOU MAKE ME SICK!"
" I MAKE YOU SICK?????" He pushes you up against the wall.
" LET GO OF ME DALLAS! LET ME GO" you wiggle around but he trapped you up against the wall. He punches the wall. You begin to cry harder.
" I didn't kiss him I swear... if you're gonna treat me like this, I want to break up with you" your scared, you never seen dally like this, you thought he was going to hurt you.
" shit doll..." dally then sees how scared and angry you are, and it breaks him.
" let go of me you sick bastard" you say and so he does.
" y/n wait baby I'm sorry, I know I have to control my anger!" Tears start to form in his eyes. You look back at him then you leave. " Y/N WAIT" he try's to follow you down the stairs but he lost you and he knows he could never get you back after tonight.