Late night drives~ Dally

You were just about ready to fall asleep when you heard a knock on your bedroom window.
" what the hell dallas??"
He chuckled quietly trying not to wake your parents
" come with me doll"
You could never say no to Dallas so you through on some jeans and a t-shirt with a sweater and he helped you climb out the window.
You got into the car with dally
" where are we going, it's 1am"
" it's a surprise, just sit back and go to sleep"
" are we going to be out all night??" I asked frustrated
" well, something like that"
You were mad but you laughed. You rested your head back and fell asleep.
Time skip
You were woken up by the bright sunshine and the sound of Dallys music.
" Morning beautiful" he said looking at you
" keep your eyes on the road" you said jokingly, you couldn't help but gain a little crush on dally, I mean come on... he IS Dallas Winston but you were never gonna tell him.
The car came to a stop and you looked out the window
" woah"
You look out and you see a pretty meadow
" This is so pretty dally, why are we here though?"
" I don't know honestly..." he said clearing his throat
You smiled and hugged him.
" oh sorry" you said cause you know he doesn't like hugging, you don't know why you did that but he brought you back into one. You guys sat on the grass just talking for the rest of the day. You thought now would be a great time to tell dally how you really felt but, you just couldn't cause something in you was telling you he didn't like you back but... all the signs he gave you showed you he did.