Hold me~ Sodapop curtis

As you were walking down the street to go to your best friend sodas house you were instantly jumped by some Socs. " STOP! PLEASE!" you scream, there were ripping your close and cutting your arms and cheeks. You kick and kick trying to get them off you. " should we cut her hair next?" One of the socs say. You try to get away but they grab you by the feet and one of the socs hold you down while the other cuts your beautiful silky hair. " LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!" You manage to get away and you run as fast as possible to The Curtis house.

" DARRY! SODA! PONYBOY!! PLEASE OPEN UP!" Your in so much pain, the socs really beat you up bad. Sodapop come hurrying down the stairs and opens the door for you, " Oh my God y/n are you okay doll??" He took you by the arm gently and pulled you into the house and sat you down on top of the kitchen counter.
" Oh soda I was just trying to come over and then the socs beat me up bad and cut my hair, I'm in so much pain" you cry holding your stomach because they cut you up there.
Soda grabs a washcloth and wipes away all the blood and bandages you up, he helps you off the kitchen counter and carry's you to the couch.
" I wish I was there y/n I would have beat them up so bad" soda says feeling awful about what happened, he can see the fear you had and seeing you cry broke him, all he could do was... hold you