Do you realize? ~ Ponyboy 

You and ponyboy have been friends for a long time, you guys were like brother and sister, or so you thought until he stopped talking to you for no reason. You were waiting to see if he was going to call you but he never did so you went up to his house.
" pony???" Pony! Are you home? Is anyone home?" You knock on the door. Sodapop opens the door
" oh hey y/n"
" hi soda, is pony home? I think he is mad at me but I don't know why?"
" uhhh no..."
soda says but you can tell he is lying to you, you shove him out of the door way and make your way up to pony's room. You see him laying on his bed crying.   
" POnyboy? Are you okay?"
"Go away"
he says as he rolls over on his other side not facing you
" pony what did I do?"
You sit by him putting your hand on his arm, then he moves his arms as a sign to get it off.
" ponyboy Curtis talk to me!"
You say getting frustrated. Then you hear quiet sobs coming from him, and he flips over facing you, you lay down on your side  like he was and you guys are looking at each other.
" Pony what's wrong? Talk to me... please"
you say with a voice crack.
" Oh y/n don't you realize???"
He said while sitting up
"No pony obviously I don't" you sit up as well.
" y/n I've fallen for you that's why I'm avoiding you, I want these feelings to go away Cause I know you have a boyfriend now, I see the way you guys look at each other... and I wish it were you and I who were staring at each other like that... y/n I've loved you since I first saw you"
he starts to sob again.

You look at him and put your finger on his chin to move his head to look at you.
"Pony... Why didn't you tell me this before? God pony I've been waiting to hear those words escape your lips forever but then I thought you didn't like me so I moved on."
He stares into your eyes and looks at your lips then back at your eyes, his eyes start to fill with tears again and he throws a picture frame of you and him off his desk.
" Ponyboy I'm sorry" you say as you begin to cry, " but you can't be mad at me!" He stops talking to you and he faces the window looking out, you can hear his tiny sobs.
" shit, okay so we aren't gonna try and work things out?" 
You say trying to hold back your tears
" there is nothing to work out, Ive lost you y/n" 
he says.

~ lol I don't think I like this one