Head over heels 4 u~ Johnny

It was date night with Johnny and you were really nervous. You curled your long hair and wore a beautiful body fitting navy blue dress with the gold necklace Johnny gave you. You stare at yourself in the mirror and think about changing, " I think I'm over dressed" you say but before you could change you heard a knock on the door. " shit it's Johnny". You walk down the stairs and open the door to see Johnny wearing a navy blue suit, he looked you up and down, wow he was speechless. " oh my God y/n you look absolutely stunning." You giggle and give him a kiss on the lips, " I thought I was gonna be over dressed?" " No, wow you look amazing, there is no words to describe how good you look right now" as he just stares at you for a while you break the silence, " um, are you ready to go?" " yeah, yeah" he says. He takes your hand you get into Darry's car. Darry drops you off to this really expensive looking restaurant, how can Johnny afford this? After dinner you two wait outside looking at stars waiting for Darry to come and get you both. Johnny is staring at you but you try to make it seem like you don't know, he puts his pointer finger on your chin and turns your head to make you look at him. " y/n?" " yes Johnny?"
" y/n I've been wanting to tell you something for a while" he says. You give him this confused look and ask him what's wrong. " y/n I- I- I'm madly in love with you" these words coming from Johnny make your heart flutter and you kissed him. " Oh Johnny I'm in love with you too! I'm head over heels about you my love!" He picks you up and spins you around while kissing you. Wow what a great night.

~ I don't know how I feel about this one :/