Chapter 1- Family Reunion

A/N
Before I start the chapter, I just wanted to let you guys know that even if you don't like this chapter, I PROMISE it gets better as you read. I don't want you guys to read this and be like EW and then stop reading. Because I agree this chapter isn't good but I promise it will get a lot better! I love you all ❤️
~~~
I was sitting in my living room on my phone while my family was gathered around talking about who knows what. We were having a family reunion and like always, I pay more attention to my phone than to anybody else.

There were a bunch of little kids running around, old people arguing about who's grandchildren are better behaved and then boys watching sports on TV.

I couldn't stand listening to any of them anymore so I stood up and walked to the kitchen where it was more quiet. My mother was in there cooking and my brother Travis was on his laptop.

As I was about to start a conversation with him and my mom, Cameron walked in through the front door with his mom Gina and sister Sierra. I ran to them and hugged Gina first, then Sierra and then gave Cameron the biggest hug.

I haven't seen him in so long since he has been traveling the world with his friends, meeting his fans and doing what he loves.

"Sophia!!! I haven't seen you in forever!" he shouted, smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know it's been too long Cam"

He smiled and kissed the top of my head. Finally somebody I actually like shows up. He walked up to my brother and shook his hand. "Been a while bro" Cam says and Travis nods.

Gina and Sierra sat at the kitchen table with my mom and started a conversation,

I brought him into the living room so he could say hi to the rest of the family. He hasn't seen any of us in at least 6 months.

My Grandma was the first one to notice him and shout "Ohh my little Cammie" I laughed, as did Cameron. He walked over to her and hugged her "How are you Grandma?" He asked. She kissed him and said "I'm doing fine Cameron, not getting any younger though" We all laughed.

After he greeted the whole family, we went up to my room so he could tell me all about the Magcon tour.

We sat down on my bed and he started explaining.

"Well. basically my friends Nash, Matt, Carter, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Taylor, Hayes, Mahogany, Shawn and I travel to a bunch of different cities and meet fans. We perform for them and we have a lot of fun."

I smiled and tried to picture how much fun that would be. I would love to travel the world.

"What are you doing down here then? Don't you have to go to another event soon?"

He shook his head. "Not for a bit, we get breaks every once in a while so we can visit home and see family. I'm glad I get to see you, Soph"

I smiled and pulled him into a hug. He is by far my favorite cousin.

"I'm glad I get to see you too Cam" I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that until Cameron's phone started to go off. He looked down at it and answered.

"Hey Nash, What's up?" He said into the phone and put it on speaker. I smiled, excited that I'll get to talk to Nash for the 2nd time I think.

"Nothin' much bro, Matt's parents weren't in Virginia when he was supposed to go visit them so he's coming with me to visit my family in North Carolina." He exclaimed. You could hear Matt giggling in the background which made me smile even more.

I'm definitely a fan of his. Also Nash but Matthew is my favorite.

"Oh, okay that's cool." Cameron said and then looked at me. "I'm with my favorite cousin right now" Cameron laughed and put the phone in my face. I laughed and took it.

"Hey guys, I'm Sophia. I think I've met you once before?" I questioned and I could tell Cam was also trying to remember if I have.

"CAMERON IS THIS THE COUSIN YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT AND SHOWED US PICTURES OF??" Matt shouted in the phone. My cheeks turned red at the thought of Cameron telling them about me and showing them pictures of me that were most likely ugly ones.

"Yes it is" Cameron winked at me and I put a pillow over my face out of embarassment.

Cameron laughed and tried to pull it off of me but I wouldn't let him.

"Well she's beautiful.." Matt said quietly.

I sat up with a confused look on my face and Cameron winking at me again.

"U-uhm thanks." I said shyly and nudged Cameron who was still giving me this look that made me uncomfortable. He knows I'm a fan of Matt and that this is a big deal for me.

"No problem" Matt said, before Nash told us that they had to go. After they hung up Cameron wouldn't stop smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile too. Did Matthew Lee Espinosa just call me beautiful? My thoughts were interuppted by my mom calling Cameron and I downstairs.

When we got to the kitchen where Gina, Sierra and my mom still sat, my mom motioned for us to sit down.

I sat in between my mom and Gina and Cameron sat across from me.

Gina looked at Cameron. "Her Mom said yes!!!" She told him and Cameron started getting excited.

I looked at both of them confused before my mom spoke up. "How would you like to go on tour with Cameron and his friends?"

I looked between all of them and then looked down. "I'm really confused" I said, and looked at Cameron then back to my mom.

"Cameron had the idea of you going with them on tour so you could all become friends and have fun. I knew you would like that idea so I said yes. You don't have to but I think you'll have a lot of fun." My mom explained.

I smiled and ran to Cameron "Of course, I would love to! I'm such a big fan of all of you and this would be an amazing experience!" I exclaimed before hugging him for the third time since he's got here.

He laughed. "It's going to be so much fun to have you Soph" He replied and then I pulled away and gave my mom and Gina a hug aswell.

"I'll help you start packing as soon as the family leaves, you're leaving tomorrow for LA and once the other boys get back from visiting family, the tour will start back up again." My mother announced.

Tomorrow? YES tomorrow... I'll finally be able to get out of New York for a while..

--------------------

A/N

Thank you guys so much for reading! I've never really written a fanfiction before, so I'm sorry if this doesn't sound very interesting but I promise it will be! Don't forget to vote, thanks guys :) I hope you continue to read throughout the book :) Byeee