(29) Home again

Coming home to her parents was everything Margot had wanted for so long, and she was so excited to see them again.

Margot loved her parents, and unlike most people her age, she had never felt the need to move out from them, on the other hand, she was more happy to move back in.

In fact, Margot had never in her whole life been away from her parents for this long. When she was in 7th grade, she went to a camp with her school for 5 days, but other than that, she had always been with them. Her dad was always at business seminars and stuff like that, but if it was more than two nights, Margot always had to come, no matter how old she was.

Jared wasn't that excited to meet Margot's parents again, especially not Doug. He was was actually prepared to get killed by Doug. His only hope was that he would be holding Bella.. maybe that could help him.

As soon as they got there, Margot was quick to get out of the car and into the house, where her mother was the first one she ran into.

They both shed a few tears when they saw each other again, and hugged each other tightly.

Sarie felt like she had failed her role as a mother when she heard about all the horrible things her daughter had went trough. It was her task as a parent to prevent those kind of things from happening.

"I'm so sorry Margot" she said, really feeling bad.

"Mum, don't blame yourself, it was my fault.." Margot said.

"But-."

"No mum, there's nothing you could have done" Margot said. "It's over now, that's what's important"

Sarie nodded.

"I missed you so" she said, smiling at her daughter.

"I missed you too.. I don't think I was ready to move out after all" Margot said, making her mother laugh.

"No, that's what I tried to tell you before you left" Sarie said.

"I love you mummy" Margot smiled.

"I love you too baby"

Sarie then turned to Jared, and even though she wasn't too happy that he was there, she still smiled and thanked him for what he had done.

Bella seemed really happy to see her grandma again.

As Sarie and Jared were occupied by Bella, Doug himself had noticed that his daughter had come back home.

He didn't see Jared at first, as he hugged his daughter tightly, and was really happy that she was back home again.

"My little girl" he sighed happily. "How are you?"

"Good, now that I'm back home"

"I missed you Margot" he said, still holding her tightly.

"I missed you more - believe me"

That's when he noticed Jared.

"You! What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked, still having Margot by his side. "Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Dad.. relax.. if it wasn't for him I would still be down there" Margot said.

"If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have been down there in the first place" Doug snapped at her. "He's done you so much harm Margot, why?"

"Because I love him dad" Margot said. "And I'm really sorry, but I just can't help it"

"Margot you know very well that I don't like this"

"I know, but please let it be.. I feel like I've been hurt enough for a while.."

Doug sighed.

"Okay" he said, before turning to Jared. "But I swear that if my daughter has even the smallest sign of dissatisfaction on her face because of you, you'll never see daylight again Leto"

Jared was too scared to say anything, so he just nodded.

After that the tension kinda cleared up, and Margot got all of her stuff back where it all was supposed to be, before she had to sit down and explain everything that had happened to her parents.

Tom had continued to threaten Margot by texts, and when they got as far as death threats, his number was blocked.. but this didn't mean that he gave up the search for her..