(24) Australia

It's my birthdayyy😍 also Merry Christmas everyone!

Margot and Tom's little affair quickly turned into something else, and only 2 weeks after, Tom got her to move back to Australia with him, as he had a job and they both had their family down there.

Margot's parents also decided to move back down, but they had to wait a month or two, to get everything sorted out. For Margot it was really easy to do, and Bella even got an Australian passport.

Margot felt like she was 15 years old again, which she was when she first fell in love with Tom.

Jared had in the mean time finally got himself together, and was going to call Margot to hear if he could see Bella, who was now 2 months old. Jared hadn't seen her in a month, and was missing her so incredibly much.

Margot was at the airport when Jared called her. She had not told him that she was moving. She was resting in Tom's arms, and he also saw who called.

"What does he want?" Tom asked.

"I don't know.. probably something about Bella" Margot said.

"Are you going to pick up?"

"No.. it can wait.. it's too late for him to see her anyways, if that's what he wants" Margot said. "I'll call him back when we're there"

Jared tried calling her many times, and when Margot went on the plane, Jared thought she had turned her phone off for him to stop calling or something.

'That's it.. I'm going to her house' Jared thought to himself, as he got up and went to do exactly that.

This was obviously a big risk to take, because if Doug was the one opening the door, Jared probably wouldn't see daylight ever again.

Luckily for him, Sarie opened.

"Jared?.. what do you want?" She asked, a little anger in her voice, but also confusion.

"Look, I'm just here to see my daughter.. nothing else" Jared said.

"She didn't tell you..?" Sarie asked.

"Tell me what?" Jared questioned.

"Margot's not here.. she moved.. with Bella"

"What?! Where?!"

"I'm sorry but I think it's for the better that you don't know.." Sarie said, closing the door.

"No, wait please!" Jared begged, but to no use. The only thing he knew was that Margot had moved away with his daughter to god knows where.

The plane ride down to Australia was long, but Bella handled it well. Once they got to the house, Margot started packing out a little, but then decided that she was just going to go to bed.

Then she remembered that she was going to call Jared back, which she did.

Jared immediately picked up. He had been crying since he talked to Sarie.

"Margot?" He asked.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Where are you?"

"Home" Margot said.

"Australia?" Jared asked. He had figured out that if Margot left her parents, that meant only one thing - she went to Australia.

"Home I'm telling you" Margot said, now knowing that he knew she had moved.

"Are you really going to be that evil? Are you really going to take my daughter out of my life and never let me see her again?"

"I never said that you couldn't see her? I'm just not going to tell you where I live!"

"I want to see my daughter!" Jared said.

"But guess what? I'm not telling you where we live"

"How am I supposed to see my daughter then?" Jared asked. "I want to see her now!"

"I'm not telling you where the three of us live!" Margot said, not really thinking about what she was saying. "If I ever go back, you can see her"

"Three?" Jared asked. "He's not her father, I am!"

"Well he's my boyfriend and I live with him and she lives with me"

"One month" Jared said. "It really took you one month to move in with another man Margot"

"Just because we've dated for over a year before" Margot said. "But I'm definitely not taking this with you, goodbye"

"No, please let me talk to her!" Jared begged. "Please"

Margot sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay" she eventually said. "You have 3 minutes"

Jared immediately started speaking to his daughter.

"Hi Bella" he said. Bella immediately perked up at his voice.

"I just wanna tell you that daddy loves you so incredibly much, and I miss you more than you could ever imagine"

Bella started looking around, trying to find out where the voice was coming from.

"Your mother is a bitch that won't tell me where you are, but I promise you that we are going to meet again"

"Be happy that I let you do this" Margot warned him.

"Just remember that daddy loves you really, really, really much Bella" Jared said, ignoring Margot's words.

At that, Bella let out a little giggle, which made Jared smile, for the first time in a really long time.

"Yeah that's right, daddy loves you really, really, really much" he smiled.

"Time's up" Margot said, moving the phone away from Bella.

"Margot could you please do me a favor?" Jared asked.

"What?" Margot asked, annoyed.

"Please tell Bella that daddy loves her" he said. "It doesn't need to be every day, just every once in a while.. please"

"Sure.. whatever" Margot said. "Will you leave me alone now?"

"Goodbye Margot" he said, as she hanged up.