(27) Away from the nightmare

When Tom woke up the next morning... well, nothing special happened.

He got ready for work like normal, and the only thing he did that was special was that he looked over at Margot.. you know.. just to make sure that she was alive.

Luckily, she was still breathing. His intention was never to kill her, after all.

He went outside, locked the door and hid the key in a flower pot, like normal.

Everything was normal, except for some intense rustling in a few tall bushes on the property. He shrugged it off, and just left for work like normal.

That was a good thing, because guess who was hiding in those bushes? Jared Leto himself of course.

Margot had sent him the address before she went to sleep, and he had arrived just as Tom walked out the door. He had no other choice than to jump in the bushes.

Jared could barely control his excitement as he got the key and got himself into the house.

He had to search trough a few rooms before he found them, but sooner or later he found the room Bella was sleeping in.

He wanted to hug her so badly, but she was sleeping so nicely, so he decided to find Margot instead.

Margot wasn't far away, and Jared was so happy when he finally got to see his sleeping goddess.

He carefully got into bed with her, and put his arms around her. He could have cried, but he started kissing her neck instead, hoping that it would wake her up.

"..What the fuck Tom?.." she mumbled, only partly awake.

".. it's not Tom" Jared said, and the second she heard his voice Margot awakened.

She immediately turned around and hugged him tighter than she had ever hugged him before.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you" Margot said.

"I think I'm more happy about seeing you" Jared said, bringing her up into a sitting position. "I was a mess, if you couldn't tell"

"I definitely could" Margot smiled.

"Let's not leave each other again, it wasn't good for either of us" Jared said, pulling away from the hug.

"Never" Margot assured him, before kissing him more passionately than she ever had before.

The two of them ended up having a little make out session right there, and the only reason why they stopped was because there was a sound from the babycall on Margot's nightstand. Little Bella was
awake.

"No.. don't go" Margot whined.

"I'll be back, don't worry" Jared said, realizing how much he really had missed Margot's pouting.

Bella was also overjoyed by seeing her dad again. She couldn't keep still, and was giggling so loudly that Margot could hear it from the other room.

Jared brought her back to bed with Margot, and Bella also showed to Margot how happy she was that her daddy was there.

"Good morning my love" Margot smiled, taking Bella into her arms. "Do you see who's here?"

Bella smiled widely and looked from Margot to Jared.

"Yeah daddy's here!" Margot said, smiling at her daughter's reaction. "Did you miss him?"

Bella looked at him and giggled.

They all had a cute little family moment there, before they found out that they should start packing everything together, so they got to leave before Tom came back.

Jared quickly packed all of Bella's stuff together, before he helped Margot with hers.

"My underwear is over there, I guess that's what you want to pack" Margot said, pointing.

They acted like they had never been apart, and they both loved it like that.

"I'd be more than happy to" Jared said, smirking to himself as he studied each part carefully.

"I can see that you're enjoying yourself over there" Margot said, some time later.

"Oh trust me, I am" Jared said.
"Like why have I never seen you in this?" He asked, holding up a bra that he thought she would look very sexy in.

"Because it doesn't fit me anymore" Margot said. "We had a baby, remember?"

"Aww, that's a shame, I would love to see you in it"

Margot only smiled and shook her head.

It didn't take them long to get everything together, and Margot was finally going to leave the house that had given her nightmares.

"Fresh air.. haven't felt that in a long time" Margot smiled, as she stepped outside.

"He didn't let you leave the house?" Jared asked.

"No.. I haven't been outside since I came here" Margot said.

They got everything in the car, and left as quickly as they could.

"Okay so we need to stay here for a day or two before we can go back to the states, so I was wondering if you had any ideas for where we could go?" Jared asked, as soon as they started driving.

"Well, I have a lot of family around here, but I really don't want to explain the whole situation to them now... I know about this really nice hotel though" Margot said. "It's around 40 minutes away from here, and I think it would be nice for us to just relax a little"

"Sounds amazing baby" Jared said. "Just tell me where to go"

It felt like 1000 years before they got there, but when they did, it was definitely worth it.

Jared had never seen a hotel this fancy before.

Margot had told him that she and her parents had stayed here a lot for business reasons, and the receptionist even recognized her, and promised to give them the best room.

"Pretty nice, isn't it?" Margot asked, as they walked into the room they were given.

"Margot I have never ever seen a hotel room this nice before" Jared said, looking around the amazing room.

Bella seemed pretty impressed too.

Margot took her in her arms and carried her out on the room's balcony, that had an amazing view of the beach and ocean. Jared followed her.

"Australia is absolutely gorgeous, no wonder you came from here" Jared said, walking up behind her, and putting an arm around her.

Margot blushed a little.

"I miss the ocean a lot" Margot said. "And nothing beats the beaches in Australia"

"I would imagine, this is amazing" Jared said. "Where did you grow up?"

"Well, we're in Brisbane right now, but I grew up at the Gold Coast, which is where we were earlier, just on the other side of the city"

"Can we go there?" Jared asked.

"Of course, but now is not the time" Margot said. "When Tom realizes that I'm gone, that's definitely where he will go to try to find me, as it's my earlier home and we still own it.. hopefully he won't come here"

"Please tell me what he did to you"

"I will, I just need a little bit to mentally prepare myself.." Margot sighed.