Chapter Twenty-two: Orphan of ice

(Y/n) left building four to go train with Samon at building five. He mentioned how much stronger she had become, she was quickly growing in power and the monkey like man was impressed with her.
She walked into the building and greeted Rokuriki who was coming back from his break. "Oh, hello miss Yukinohana.," the male said.
the two began to walk together.
"Hello Rokuriki.," the female responded, "Are you and your brothers doing well?"
"Yes, we are.," the male answered, "Are you coming to train again?"
"Of course I am.," the female said, "I'll try to not be as messy with my training today."
the male chuckled and wished her well before going to his job in the storage building.

The female went to the training grounds and found Samon there, instructing the inmates in their training. She came up behind him silently and poked his neck with a cold finger, his jump reaction got a few inmates chuckling.
He was mad at first then shook his head, "I should have been able to sense you."
The female laughed, "I'm here for training now, Supervisor!"
"Good, we got some new inmates that are in need of a disciplinary display of power.," Samon said quietly to her, "They are the stubborn type that needs to be whipped into shape. And put a little respect into."
"Want to make it a show?," the female asked with a smile and took a look over the inmates training. She was able to see Liang and Upa out there with a few new faces.
"Let's do it.," the female said, "I need to warm up first."
"Sure thing.," Samon nodded and turned to the inmates, "Everyone to your scheduled training areas! New arrivals come to the track with my group!"

The inmates all separated to the guards they were assigned to but the guards followed Samon and (y/n) to the track.
"Looks like we have more audience members than we wanted.," the female said.
"The Daisens wanted to see us fight again.," the monkey like male responded, "I'll allow it for today."
The two stretched and warmed up together with a run, both kept pace with the other.
Keen eyes would see the ice spines on the bottom of the female's shoes to give more traction for the run.
When both were ready, they went to the sparring area in the middle of the track.
Liang, Upa and Qi stood on the sidelines to watch the fight.
"The rules are the same, (y/n).," Samon said, "Come at me and I'll block. I might strike back this time if you are strong enough."
(Y/n) and Samon heard the scoff from one of the new inmates before Qi asked him what it was.
"That's a woman, what the hell can a woman do?," She heard the new inmate say.
"Just watch. The therapist is much more than just a woman with a pretty face.," Qi replied.

(Y/n) and Samon both circled the other, watching movements.
"You aren't planning on trying anything new are you?," the supervisor asked.
"Perhaps.," the cold bodied female said as they circled each other at the edge of the ring.
Samon watched her carefully, he knew her unrestrained power can be dangerous without proper discipline or preparation.
The sudden chill in the air signaled she was readying for an attack, the supervisor watched her to see what she might do and to see the flow of her ki.
The air kept getting colder and colder, the chill was making some of the inmates shiver as ice formed on the body of the female.
In an instant she was close to Samon and a ice covered hand was striking him, the monkey like male was caught off-guard and was struck. He slid a few feet back and caught the kick that came after, "Your speed and strength has improved greatly since last time. What changed?"
"I found a greater reason to become stronger this morning.," (y/n) answered, "He killed them. Elf killed my parents, just like he threatened to last time he appeared."
The building five supervisor nodded, "That bastard will come to justice soon enough."
"Not soon enough.," the cold bodied female responded as she made another strike against the supervisor. The male caught the attack and struck back to which the female was able to catch.

"Do you have a feeling as to what is going to happen?," Samon asked.
"There are more coming. More experiments.," the female answered, "I fear that will attract the bastard into coming for a full frontal assault."
The two traded blow after blow before Samon gave her a grin, "You won't win without using all of your potential and power, SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO!"
"If that is your wish.," the female responded and froze the moisture in the air into sharp piercing icicles and propelled them to the monkey male who made a Quigong shield to protect himself.
"Is that all you got?," Samon asked and the female pointed up to the sky, there were numerous icicles hovering in the air above the arena.
"You said to show you what I can do. There it is, I've been practicing that particular trap.," the female said.
"Wow... I was not expecting that..," the monkey like male said and made another shield to defend himself from the avalanche of sharp ice blades dropping onto him.
The inmates looking on pushed back from the arena to avoid being hit by the icicles.