Chapter thirteen: Day off.

(Y/n) woke up in her room with her Shiro doll in her arms. She looked around at the familiar and comforting environment. Her first thought was to check on her patients until she realized she was on leave and at home.
The female got up and changed into clothes that were not part of a uniform for the first time in a few days.
The casual clothes felt a little foreign to her now as she was used to her uniform pants and boots
"I wonder if they are all okay without me.," the female said to herself before she heard a notification from her phone. She picked up the device and saw it was from Mitsuru.
A picture of the said broadcaster and the inmates she had become close to, they were all grinning. The message read, 'Waiting for your return!'.
The female smiled at the picture, this was a good work family. They were weird, wild but great.

The female walked down to the living room, her father was already there. He was working on some work with two guards from the prison he was working at.
He had the same icy blue hair as her., however his hair was just icy blue.
"Morning (Father name (F/n)).," the female said and the male looked up.
"(Y/n). Good morning.," the man said and sat up, "Did you sleep well?"
(Y/n) sat down next to her father and nodded, "I did sir."
"Please, you're my daughter. Not my subordinate.," the male said, "Now, what happened?"
"Enki...," The female said and her father stiffened, "Enki-san killed himself to protect everyone..."
"Enki was a good man... I doubted the rumor that he killed that inmate.," The man said as the guards behind him looked to each other, "You two may be dismissed, I need to talk to me daughter."
the two policemen bowed and left the two.

"Your mother told me that you regained your memories of the days you went missing.," (F/n) said, "Could you tell me who took you and what they did."
"They cut out the limiter from my brain. That's why I am colder than you or mom.," the female said, "They made me watch as hey did then made me watch them cut Shiro apart and put him back together. They put something in me to increase my power even more."
The male looked angered at what happened to his daughter.
"Who.," (F/n) demanded.
"They might come after you and mom If I tell you. I don't want anything to happen to you, they sent someone to kill Enki once he knew too much.," she said to her father, "I... Don't want to lose you and mom."
The icy haired male leaned forward in his seat, "Of they do come after us, it is not your fault, it will be theirs."
The young woman looked at her father then looked down.

"The name of the one who framed Enki, Changed jyugo and I, tortured Shiro.... is Elf.," the female said, "He works for an organization and with a man with a scar on his neck. Elf... controls people somehow... forces them to do what he wants."
(F/n)'s face fell, "Have you seen him?"
"Yes. Green eyes, Blond hair, pointy ears, pointy teeth and a grin that is so sadistic it makes you sick.," the female said.
Her father sighed and nodded, "I thought as much. He has been in places before prisoners and people disappeared, I suspected he was behind it. He and the blue haired doctor."
"A doctor?," (y/n) asked.
"Enki and I were working on this together, he told me of the doctor that 'treated' his friend Noriko. His little brother Samon told him after getting information from another child," the older Yukinohana said and cooled the coffee that was brought to him by his wife, "So my own daughter was a victim of those monsters. You mentioned someone named jyugo?"
The female remembered the picture Mitsuru sent to her and pulled out her phone, Mitsuru sent more pictures and it looked like Uno swiped Seitarou's phone to send her messages as well.
(Y/n) showed her parents her friends and patients.
She pointed to the heterochromatic Japanese male, "This is Jyugo."
She pointed to the others and told her parents the names.

"They seem like nice boys, although they are prisoners.," her mother said, "I'm glad you found some good friends."
"So you are doing well in the job that I helped you get?," Her father asked.
"Yes sir, I am doing well and am respected by the others.," she said then paused for a little bit, "I had to reveal my true power."
Her parents' smiles fell.
"You did?," (f/n) asked, "What happened?"
"First there was the tournament, then I was protecting the inmates from a dangerous security system that was out to kill them.," (y/n) explained, "But I am not the only one with powers there, Upa has qigong, jyugo had his blades and Musashi had his flames."
The young woman played with the tea her mother set in front of her and made a flower with it.
"(Y/n), don't play with your drink.," her mother scolded, "You act like a child with your power sometimes."
"It is okay (mother's name (m/n)).," (f/n) said, "I think that she has enough on her mind right now."
"Dad. Enki told me something.," the female said and her parents listened, "He told me about what you told him of our family. He told me that when the time comes, I need to bloom greater than any of the past blooms."
Her father bowed his head and smiled, "I did tell him that. He never saw my power but he does know of the time I bloomed."