END.

END.

"I've made the decision of going into recovery." I stated nervously in front of all the boys. They stay silent in shock, their eyes widened with happiness as they all glance at each other, as if this were the best moment of their lives. I fiddle nervously with my fingers, avoiding any eye contact.

"Are you serious Louis?" Liam is the first to break the silence. I nod my head; warily look up at the boys who are rubbing their hands excitedly. Niall is hiding his face in his cast trying to cover the fact that he was actually crying. I didn't expect to have this big of an effect on the boys.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been. Sometimes you have to be your own hero and put your foot down. I'm going into recovery and will be going to counseling every week." At this Niall starts to sniffle and laugh, trying desperately to wipe away his tears. At this my heart speeds up seeing how happy everyone was for me. I felt proud of myself, to finally try to conquer my depression.

"I'm so proud of you Louis." Zayn laughs standing over and hugging the living daylights out of me. I hug him tight, laughing lightly as we pat each other on the back. Harry and Liam are still looking at me in shock, pure excitement evident in their wide eyes while Niall is still trying to cover up the fact that he is crying.

I stand from my couch and walk over to Niall and bend down to give him a hug. He wraps his arms around me tightly as if I were going to fade away at any given moment.

"I-I can't believe this Louis. I'm so proud of you!" Niall stutters out in shock. We let go of each other and I look behind my shoulders to see the rest of the boys calling their girlfriends and wife in excitement.

"I'm mostly doing this for you Niall; you're the one who kept getting on my case to clean myself up."

"Well I'm glad it fucking worked!" We both share a laugh before I hear a soft knock on my apartment door. Walking over to the door, I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face and for once this smile was real! Opening the door I barely get a 'Hey Jean' out before she jumps on me and brings me into a bone crushing hug. We both laugh loudly as I pick her up and spin her around. I set Jean on her feet and she rests her hands on both my shoulders looking up at me with a small smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I smirk back. This makes her smirk deepen as she traces her fingertip up my jawline. I laugh as she pecks my cheek and gives me a smile.

"I'm so proud of you Louis." I rest my head against hers and whisper quietly, I could feel the eyes of the boys staring at us but I didn't care at the moment.

"It's all because of you Jean." At this I don't stop myself; I've stopped myself way too many times for this moment to happen. I lean my head down as she leans hers up; our lips slightly touch before finally locking. I melted into the taste of her lips, the softness of her lips, the friction of her lips. This kiss was perfect as we both melted into each other's touch. I couldn't hear any of the boys reactions until we both pulled apart. Jean stared up at me with her dark emerald green eyes, while my dull ocean blue eyes stared back down at her. She was gripping my hand and I waited for a bad reaction to come from her when she suddenly smiles brightly before kissing me one more time upon my lips. This time I could hear the wolf whistles from the boys and claps making the both of us laugh into the kiss.

"Whenever I close my eyes Louis, all I see is you." Jean whispers into my ear once we hug. I smile at the mention of one of my journal entries, 'All day long, whenever I would close my eyes I would see her.'

"Be mine Jean?"

"Of course Louis," She whispers sweetly against my lips.

My story isn't over...I'm only on the first chapter.

~Louis Tomlinson

{ Word Count : 750 }

><><><><><

END.

I'm sorry that it is finally over, but all stories must come to an end. I will not be writing a sequel because I do believe that this story shall end, or it will be ruined.

You have the choice to say Louis does beat his depression, or he falls back into it.

It's your choice and your imagination.

Make sure to follow me on,

Twitter: tacosforhannah

Instagram: hannahxcollier

Snapchat: Hannah.banana05

Your Author,
Hannah

{ Overall Word Count: 49427 }