13.

Gif: I'm bringing fetus back...them other fangirls don't know how to act. I think he's special what's behind his back? So turn around and give that ass a smack.
_________________________________

13.

When I was little and only when Lottie was around, I remember being so excited it was Christmas. I would jump out of my bed, run down the hall into Lottie's room, shake her frantically while screaming 'It's Christmas! ', then run down the stairs and dive under the Christmas tree.

I was always excited for Christmas and just loved the thought of having a birthday before it, because that meant even more presents for me. We would all gather around the tree and instantly tear open our presents, Lottie got what she wanted and I got what I wanted. It was the happiest time of my life, then as we grew and more and more kids joined the family I always made sure that my siblings would have the exact same reaction I did when I was smaller.

That was until everything changed last year. Christmas of 2015 when my very own mother told me not to have Christmas with them, I couldn't blame her though. I wouldn't want my disappointment of a son staying at my house on Christmas day with a hangover around his little siblings. I never got to see the look on her face because she called me by phone. She called me on my birthday and told me not to visit them. That was such a terrible birthday, much worse than last night.

I miss my family, and I wish I could go visit them and hug my siblings and my mother one last time. If I would have known my mother was so worried about me, and so disappointed in me I would have given them all the tightest hugs.

November of 2015 was when I had a very large argument with Fizzy and Lottie. I cannot even remember what the argument was about, but I do remember the disgusted look on Fizzy's face and the three words Lottie had said to me.

"Why are we even arguing about this?" I rub my face standing out on the porch. Fizzy gives me a glare while Lottie stands in front of her with her hands on her hips.

"You shouldn't have done it, you hurt mum!"

"I did not!" I shout back. Tears start to form into Lottie's eyes before she looks away from me, her blue eyes staring over at Fizzy. Fizzy gives me one last glare before walking inside, leaving us alone.

"You didn't show up Louis, the least you could have done was say a quick and proper hello instead of not coming."

"You act like it was a big deal." I roll my eyes at my little sister. Lottie smacks the back of my head making me push her away from me.

"It was a fucking big deal!"

"Watch you language Lottie." I scold her. She scoffs and leans onto the railing of the porch.

"I'm not a little kid anymore Louis, I'm seventeen for goodness sake!" Lottie throws her hands up. "You are nothing but a disappointment to the family, I just wanted to spend time with my brother but no, he has to go out and drink all night long."

"Oh shut up Lottie and stop overreacting like a bitch." I mumble looking away from her. We are both silent for a moment, never had I said a simple sentence so cruel towards her. My blue eyes glance back at her, Lottie's lips quivers making a wave of regret wash over me. I try to speak but she already beats me to it,