9.

9.

I quickly shut the door and lean against it. I hear her let out an annoyed huff of air before knocking on the door again.

"I thought we agreed to never see each other again." I growl through the door.

"That was a mistake, I miss you." I narrow my eyes at the door.

"No you don't, you want something."

"Just let me in Louis." I close my eyes trying to calm my anger before yanking the door open letting her walk in.

"What do you want Eleanor?" She gives me hopeful eyes giving up the 'I miss you' act. Eleanor takes a seat on the arm of my couch folding her hands in her lap.

"Tomorrow night I am attending a Louis Vuitton fashion party and I believe if I show up with you, the business will pick up again. Louis, there are rumors that since we have broken up that the business I am with will go down the drain."

"You are telling me that because we broke up that your business is becoming bankrupt?"

"Yes because the fans no longer buy our products because we are not together anymore." I glare at her, the part of me who always said that I missed her just vanished completely. She just wanted to use me so her business would pick up speed again.

"Absolutely not." Eleanor looks at her hands and fiddles with the rings on her fingers.

"Listen I was actually hoping that we could start over again. Niall told me that you have been doing better and-"

"Niall?" I growl. She nods warily not daring to look at me. Eleanor shakes her head, her loose ponytail shaking with it. She goes to stand and bravely walks up to me resting a careful palm on my shoulder.

"It's just one night, give it a chance Louis?" I make the mistake of looking into her saddened eyes making me sigh in defeat.

"Okay, when do I have to be there by?"

"Just come over to my house around seven." I nod my head slightly and feel sick when she pecks me on the cheek and walks out of my apartment. Why did I just agree to go to a party with my ex-girlfriend, the one who hurt me, who left me when I needed someone the most? I lay down on the couch rubbing my face letting out a groan.

~

"Why are there so many people here?" I cringe slightly when all heads are turned towards us, smiling warmly. I wanted to roll my eyes at them and tell them to mind their own business but I didn't need to be all over the social media again. Eleanor links her arm with mine, resting a small hand on my forearm leaning closer to me.

"It's a party for one of the biggest fashion businesses Louis." She almost laughs at me. At this I roll my eyes hearing her state the obvious. After saying polite a hello to strangers we make our way to the drinks. I sigh in relief once someone hands me a glass of Champaign.

"Are you two finally together again?" A nosey blonde girl with a short black dress walks up to us.

"No."

"Yes." Eleanor and I both say in unison. This wasn't part of the plan. I give Eleanor a glare feeling her arms wrap around my waist.