17.

17.

"I don't understand it, how could she stay with a man like that?"

"It seems to me that she is forced to stay in a relationship, I don't think she realizes just how much pain Marcus has inflicted on her." Olivia speaks up before Niall can.

"It doesn't make any sense in my mind." I shake my head leaning back into the chair dropping a colorful bouncy ball on the ground, it hits the floor and pushes back up allowing me to catch it with my hand and drop it again. "Where did you get this anyway?"

"A little boy gave it to Olivia for me outside of the hospital." Niall smiles brightly.

"That's cute." I drop the bouncy ball again watching it closely. "Should I do anything about Jean or just ignore it?"

"I don't think you should interact with what is happening with the two of them, you've already gotten beaten up by the man." Niall then says.

"I could always notify the police?" Olivia shakes her head, I sigh in defeat handing Niall the bouncy ball.

"You would surly lose your friend if you did that." I silently agree and stare out the window on my right. It's a rainy day here in London this afternoon and while Olivia and Niall spoke quietly to each other I felt relaxed, I was somewhere I was most comfortable and it was with Niall.

"Jean's my friend and I feel the need to protect her."

"I don't think you can protect her without losing her Louis." Olivia softly says. I suck in my lower lip looking back over at them. I disagree but I don't say anything, instead I ask,

"What are you doing for New Year's tonight?"

"Since I've fucked up our chance to perform at New Year's Eve in New York, I'm just going to lay here and party it hard with my pink casts."

"I cannot believe you actually chose pink for your arms." Olivia begins to laugh. Niall starts to pout like a little kid and looks down at his casted wrists that were indeed wrapped in a neon pink color.

"Like I said to Louis, I'm a fucking man and can do whatever I god damn please."

"Whatever you say Niall." I sing making him groan throwing his head back. I shake my head and softly smile over at Olivia who is staring down at Niall with a happy smile upon her lips. "I'm going back to the support group."

"You are?" Niall asks excitedly with wide eyes. He sits himself up in the bed and continues to stare at me as if he were waiting for me to laugh in his face and say, 'Of course I'm not! '. "What made you want to go back?"

"It's been in the back of my mind since the accident and I've decided I want to get better for the person who helps me the most."

"Oh shit that was deep." Olivia laughs out. I send her a playful glare making her stick out her tongue at me.

"I'm not saying I will stop drinking completely though."

"Oh of course not, Louis you have absolutely no idea how much this means to me." Just by the way Niall smiles makes me want to get help for my depression also, but it's only one step at a time.