The Note

A/N so this is a prompt I saw and I loved the idea so I tried it. I hope It's ok. This isn't really anyone's point of view, it's a note written by Jughead. enjoy...

I'm sorry for doing this to you and I know you won't understand now but one day you'll thank me.

I know that if I stay, I'll end up ruining your life just like I ruined my family's life.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew I was the reason you get hurt.

Right now, you probably think I'm ok with letting you do this for me but I'm not.

I will not let you ruin your life just so that we can still be together.

You're are going to have so many good things happen to you in your future.

But they probably wouldn't happen if you stayed with me so I'm doing this.

You might miss me at first but I know you'll find someone new.

You might think I'm selfish but I'm doing this all for you.

Promise me you'll find someone who loves you as I do.

Maybe we can be with each other in another life.

But for now, it's better that I stay away.

Just know that I will always love you.

I have loved you since the start.

And I'll never stop loving you.

I'm really gonna miss you.

I don't wanna go

But I must.

My love,

Bye.

A/N so yeah that was it. hope you all enjoyed it.

like always vote and comment. If you have any idea's you'd like to see me do that would be great!

today's question is...

what's the craziest/most interesting experience you've had at school?

I'll see you all soon. Love you all,

bye❤